Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I remember buying AJ 4 for $115 a handful of years ago. smh
in 89 the militarys hit discount for $54.99 FSR; at a mom and pop store that has since gone out of business.

they sat @ $54.99 too.

still didn't cop.

mom told me I was never going to get those ridiculously expensive shoes.

50% off or not.

Originally Posted by Hashus Clay 

I know right @Hashus Clay, that's what they need to remaster, the damn price.

laugh.gif

Make it $100 again....

Yeah I know right @jaylaw15
, I'm hoping that they look as good as the '15 Bordeaux.... If the toe box could be just like this I'd be straight. You'd hear no complaints from me.

I don't know if they're fake or not, & I don't really care. I'm strictly just talkin' about the toe box on them...

I think the toebox will look like this. They're really working to remove that banana shaped toebox. The 11s were notorious for that and my 72-10s had a sleek toebox. Same for my maroon 6s and the 7s I bought this year

I think the toebox will look like this. They're really working to remove that banana shaped toebox. The 11s were notorious for that and my 72-10s had a sleek toebox. Same for my maroon 6s and the 7s I bought this year

Actually, I hope they look just like this sthebest sthebest . I know the height is still off, but at least the overall shape and toe box is improved... And that's enough for me. I'd cop two pairs easy, if they looked just like this.

Last edited:

05' 06' Back when camp outs were all about hangin out with each other til the stores opened and most everyone could cop.....Those days are long gone unfortunately.

Last edited:
Im in for 2. Probably wont buy anything either than those and blk/red 1s & 12s. Then back into hibernation.

​
Some more pics that I found.....
 ​
 ​
Looks like we might be gettin' the banana boot NT, I'm still praying we don't though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom