Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I drove by there yesterday on my way home! Wish i lived close i would definitely grab a pair. Good looking out though. Repped.

Thx for the condolences Congrats to those that copped on the restock.

Wear you shoes more that just a few times a year guys [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Was browsing round on ebay and I can't believe how low these are going for. People barely getting retail for these lol...that's cool with me just saying..kinda wild...that 237 after tax really killing the nike air resale for now.

Yup gave up selling mine. Sold one pair and after fees got maybe $245 bucks

Other 2-3 are staying locked up til prices go up

Was browsing round on ebay and I can't believe how low these are going for. People barely getting retail for these lol...that's cool with me just saying..kinda wild...that 237 after tax really killing the nike air resale for now.

Nike's whole plan was to capture that margin the resellers were making plus increase volumes. Remastered OG retros for everyone.....

Nike's whole plan was to capture that margin the resellers were making plus increase volumes. Remastered OG retros for everyone.....
I'm not complaining

Same here. Much rather it be an easy cop, I don't care if a lot of people rock Retro's, I buy my kicks because I actually like them, not because no one else has them.

I'm not complaining

Same here. Much rather it be an easy cop, I don't care if a lot of people rock Retro's, I buy my kicks because I actually like them, not because no one else has them.

Works for everyone (but resellers at the moment). Market was already made at higher sell price. Consumers would rather buy from Nike or authorized sources since no one wants to get taken. And more volume addresses those that miss out and those that want multiples.

On the resell side, there will always be a market but personally I like the StockX model vs. eBay, CL, and any other posting boards.

True resellers have moved on from retro jays to adidas for a couple months now....only fanboys assume that jb is gonna be in demand forever with the same kicks dropping every couple of years....the smart reseller will capitalize off hype.

This! Sn: I'm wearing these pretty often because I kno that netting will yellow in a few years gotta get my use out of them before they turn & the creasing is awful on these in the toe box area. I don't really mind I'm not tryna keep them dead stock but the wear really showed like forces from like the second wear. These are my beaters now but they still fresh other than the major creasing jb got going on with this drop

Some people can't overlook small details like that, me on the other hand wouldn't care about those wrinkles since they'd be wrinkled far worse eventually.

So I just copped a second pair on ebay and the right pair looked like this. He doesn't accept returns tho. 
roll.gif

Are you that serious?  I mean don't get me wrong I am anal too amongst detail but that is not something to seriously be arguing with as an issue.  Pairs can come from the factory that way.  

Back
Top Bottom