Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I rather get two pairs of these than those trash *** maroon 6s
Boy... 

rjAgMm.gif

I'm not sold on these. The Nike air is cool but it's still not doing it for me. Last 4s I had felt like low tips and the new shape just looks weird. This colorway was my favorite 4 but it's because of the 99 and OG pair. I'm trying to force myself to like this pair but the bike air isn't helping, the shape looks so funny and that damn tongue...

I couldn't agree with you more @jaylaw15. Like I said, just give me an EXACT retro of the '99's, with OG cement color/speckles and I'll be thoroughly satisfied.
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
Add the hard plastic OG Nike hang tag, retro card and a OG AJ4 pamphlet/booklet (If the OG 4's came with one.) would be a major, super plus!!
 ​
The pair I posted up, in the last pics I posted were the best lookin' I pair I've seen IMO... Too bad they were "Unauthorized/Fakes"...
 ​
The shape, and the toe box were actually nice IMHO...

Last edited:
That sneak geek dude still in business? :rofl:

How hasn't he been busted for fakes yet? SMH

Old farts wants the aero-dynamic build and the newbois wants the banana square toe look

Maybe it's a very small size; definitely looks awful.  Not an appealing shoe whatsoever in that pic.  I prefer OG shapes, but something looks off about the proportions of the entire shoe.

Last edited:

the release of the 72-10 11s this past weekend should give us confidence that these won't be hard to get....those 11s were straight sitting on every shelf and probably still are lol

btw for those in here complaining about the shape, sign the petition:

https://www.change.org/p/nike-nike-bring-back-the-original-shape-and-molds
Finishline manager told me they got more of these than any 11 in the past, and they always get a ton of stock for 11s.  That store doesn't get NA branded Jordan's though, so distribution of the WC4s will be different.  Hopefully overall production quantity is similar.  Notwithstanding, the demand for these will certainly be higher.

I agree 100%, for me being a younger cat who barely remembers the Nike air on retros from 2000, and then seeing the Jumpman a lot, I think the Nike Air looks a whole lot better aesthetically. And usually Nike air on a shoe had good quality and materials to match. As someone who paid attention to little details and appreciates aesthetics, the NIke Air looks WAYYY better.

The Nike air looks better and fills the space on the heel. Tbh Nike air is hype for some, Nostalgia for others, and aesthetically pleasing for folks like me.
So much this!

Last edited:
The sad part is, I remember when fakes were coming out in like 2002 with the jumpman and the word air underneath in weird designs, colors and spongebobs. Straight knock offs! Then, JB actually started doing this on their shoes. I was like WTF!!!

Back
Top Bottom