Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i thought the Hare 7 already got the remastered shape from watching reviews. didn't they move the angle of the colloar forward already?
they fixed that but not the rest of the shoeView media item 1819098this is the new shape 7s including the MTM pair, the Sweaters, and most likely the Olympics will have. The Bordeaux's kicked that off after the Barcelona's, Hares, and French blues had a different shape all together.

Last edited:
Where'd u hear that? I doubt it too but certainly wouldn't mind. Think these would be a lot easier to grab if were true

Where'd u hear that? I doubt it too but certainly wouldn't mind. Think these would be a lot easier to grab if were true

My boy. He told me about the Bred 1s dropping next yr before word hit NT. Also told me of the possibility of the Royal 1s dropping next yr as well. I used to post info as far as Nike retros releasing a few yrs ago but I stopped. But like I said who knows man. I wouldnt put it past JB since theyre moving the date up on the Chrome 8s

My boy. He told me about the Bred 1s dropping next yr before word hit NT. Also told me of the possibility of the Royal 1s dropping next yr as well. I used to post info as far as Nike retros releasing a few yrs ago but I stopped. But like I said who knows man. I wouldnt put it past JB since theyre moving the date up on the Chrome 8s

I would love for this to happen. Talk about a stacked December. but why all these changes by Nike?

This month man ? 
sick.gif
 Gotta oppose this, too much other stuff I need to buy this month 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I would love for this to happen. Talk about a stacked December. but why all these changes by Nike?
Maybe they're slowly trying to get rid of certified release dates, and go back dropping them at random. I'm not sure really sure though, just a thought.

Maybe they're slowly trying to get rid of certified release dates, and go back dropping them at random. I'm not sure really sure though, just a thought.

That's a good thought. I was thinking maybe they are going to move these up (as well as all other high profile releases) to make sure all the attention is on the 30's come all star weekend. If these release the same time as the 30's which would you think gets more attention?

Does anyone have the link to the Nike article on the whole new "remastering/Nike Air Branding" with the Cement 4s and the Black Metallic 5s?

A question for the people that wear a pair and put a pair up, do you all wear the shoes and don't clean them.  Or do you wear them in harsh conditions because I can keep a pair of shoes clean for a long time.

When I was a kid in the OG era, it would take me a full school year to beat a pair up, and that's wearing it 300+ times in harsh "kid" environments.  Even if you only have 10 pairs of shoes, if you wear them all, it would take years for any one pair to be a beater....And for those with dozens of shoes, it would take decades.  Even my heavy rotation shoes look pretty much pristine.  If you're skateboarding in them, playing ball, or other sports, I could see them wearing down, however, for just casual wear, I'll probably die (or grow board of them) before they actually wear out.  If I were to double up on my grails, they'd more than likely rot and become unwearable before my first pair wore out.  

Back
Top Bottom