Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Agreed. This is hands down my favorite shoe of all time. Period. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

February is going to be a good month. My favorite shoe of all time is releasing and i'm having my first child (daughter) She will have a pair of these in Crib shoes and Toddlers 
nthat.gif
Starting her early I see, congratulations bro.
I think these are a GR. I saw that preview of Nike air retros they just did as some marketing for JB. Doubt they'd do that and reveal official images and make these limited. It looks like the 1s OG will remain the only limited retros
I agree, they did the same with the Hare 7s but you know how JB loves to throw a curveball.

Last edited:
Hopefully Adi releases a YB to divert some of the hype since its ASW.

Last edited:
These pics changed literally nothing. Looks exactly the same as the GM's, with all the same shape problems since 04

Look at this moron holding the OG, with his thumb right near the side leather with the proper width
No room on the retros for Jordan to put his signature.

JB don't fix nothing, but got the nerve to post side-by-sides as if this remaster was a success
mean.gif
But, but they cant recreate the shapes cause they lost the molds.... FOH.
I just came back to say that, @Zephyr1983 & @SuperQ SHOULD have like 30 reps a piece for these posts...

THAT IS ALL.

This S*** don't make NO D*** sense.

Originally Posted by jerusareem  ​
 ​
repped thanks marz. Im going to push this to the blogs this weekend too. I'm fed up with it. Please share with your friends or on any sites. lets get this changed​

No problem @jerusareem, I'm FED up also...
 ​
Depending HOW these look when I FINALLY see better pics, I just might pass on this release.
 ​
ALL I'm REALLY waiting on so far next year, are the Black/Metallic V's.
 ​
It looks like they will get a PROPER/DECENT retro, just HOPE I don't have wait until Black Friday 2016.
 ​
They've BUTCHERED my #1 favorite Jordan model so much, they just look like FAKES nowadays no matter what.
 ​
I'm not goin' to say anymore, just to ALL of the people sayin' "Nike WON'T listen", "They're STILL goin' to sell out" or "STOP complaining Marz"...
 ​
All I'm sayin is Hey, It won't HURT to try...
 ​
We're NOT doin' anything, but PATIENTLY waiting for the Jordan's to RE-release again anyways...
 ​
You never know, depending on how many names we get, THEY just might listen.
 ​
KNOWIN' Nike, don't HOLD your breath though...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Reactions: DAV
Great; please don't cop then.  One more chance (out of a million ;-) for me to cop!  

Doesn't matter, for every person that passes because Nike doesn't change ****, there will be 5 people out there who will be more than happy to buy your pair.

Heh...exactly!  Yes, there are improvements they could make to the shape, but they still look great to me, and this is coming from someone who wore the OGs.  

Doesn't matter, for every person that passes because Nike doesn't change ****, there will be 5 people out there who will be more than happy to buy your pair.

That might have been correct in the past but with all the retros these days, the higher prices, the disdain, and the hypebeast growing tired and bored of jordan, a new day is coming lol

Change is good.

Back
Top Bottom