Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No problem @jerusareem, I'm FED up also...
 ​
Depending HOW these look when I FINALLY see better pics, I just might pass on this release.
 ​
ALL I'm REALLY waiting on so far next year, are the Black/Metallic V's.
 ​
It looks like they will get a PROPER/DECENT retro, just HOPE I don't have wait until Black Friday 2016.
 ​
They've BUTCHERED my #1 favorite Jordan model so much, they just look like FAKES nowadays no matter what.
 ​
I'm not goin' to say anymore, just to ALL of the people sayin' "Nike WON'T listen", "They're STILL goin' to sell out" or "STOP complaining Marz"...
 ​
All I'm sayin is Hey, It won't HURT to try...
 ​
We're NOT doin' anything, but PATIENTLY waiting for the Jordan's to RE-release again anyways...
 ​
You never know, depending on how many names we get, THEY just might listen.
 ​
KNOWIN' Nike, don't HOLD your breath though...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
Your book report posts are so hard on my eyes.

Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  

Your book report posts are so hard on my eyes.
So is the CONSTANT B******* about them...

You guys do just as much complaining about my posts, than the others who "complain" about the state of Retros...

​
 ​
So is the CONSTANT B******* about them...
 ​
You guys do just as much complaining about my posts, than the others who "complain" about the state of Retros...
LOL , I've never seen anyone else complain about your posts. Glad I'm not alone, but man are they hard to read. Most of the time I just skip over your posts because they look awful.  You copping the WC 4's?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bigsykedaddy  ​
LOL , I've never seen anyone else complain about your posts. Glad I'm not alone, but man are they hard to read. Most of the time I just skip over your posts because they look awful.  You copping the WC 4's?​

It is, what it is. I'm NOT changing my format. As far has the WC 4's go, I'm STILL 50/50.
 ​
The NEXT shoe I'm COPPIN', are the Black/Cement Grey Air Flight 89's....
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
My FAVORITE Jordan model, and colorway of ALL-TIME FINALLY done on it's Nike counterpart...
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
These are a MUST have, and I'll most likely DOUBLE up since I'm PASSIN' on the 72-10's & Chrome 8's.

I wish they could've used durabuck on them, but overall I'm SUPER SATISFIED...
 ​
I already **** with the Flight 89's heavy, and at least with them, you don't have to worry about a awkward shape, & a ****ed up toe box.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:

It is, what it is. I'm NOT changing my format. As far has the WC 4's go, I'm STILL 50/50.
 ​
The NEXT shoe I'm COPPIN', are the Black/Cement Grey Air Flight 89's....
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
My FAVORITE Jordan model, and colorway of ALL-TIME FINALLY done on it's Nike counterpart...
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
These are a MUST have, and I'll most likely DOUBLE up since I'm PASSIN' on the 72-10's & Chrome 8's.

I wish they could've used durabuck on them, but overall I'm SUPER SATISFIED...
 ​
I already **** with the Flight 89's heavy, and at least with them, you don't have to worry about a awkward shape, & a ****ed up toe box.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
When do these release?

Last edited:
What's with these kids and bold font and weirdly written posts? Is it for attention? Why can't you guys just type in normal font?

Man that's annoying

one thing I realized is why the tongue looks so tall on the NDC pics. They tie the laces too tight and prop the tongue up before taking pics. This makes the tongue thinner by means of width and it elevates the tongue higher than what it should be. Once you loosen the laces and tie them normally, it should sit lower because it's resting against your shin.

The tongues are huge even in person, check all the previous releases, still gigantic

Might try to sucker the folks into getting me these as A grad gift. Y'all think I got a chance? A college grad gift is worth $220 right?

I want these, but if this thread is any indication on the hype I just might pass. Plus I'm contemplating on going to the NBA All Star game in Toronto that weekend they drop. So idk how the release will be in another country.

Last edited:
Hope this cop is as easy as the Maroons. Was always tempted to cop the 99' pair but always had fear of sole seperation. Those tech greys were trash!!!

Back
Top Bottom