Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Lol did someone really say speckle density?? Don't buy the shoe then if you have all these complaints...

To the people who are complaining about the tongue, speckle density, and Nike Air spacing I understand you concerns but we all know you're still going to try and secure these regardless.  So says the tensai of NikeTalk.

Lol did someone really say speckle density?? Don't buy the shoe then if you have all these complaints...

It's been established way early in the thread that we're all going to cop and that every bit of speculation was done with the knowledge that we were scrutinizing gm pairs. It's a given at this point. Don't chime in the thread if you're not going to read it.

It's been established way early in the thread that we're all going to cop and that every bit of speculation was done with the knowledge that we were scrutinizing gm pairs. It's a given at this point. Don't chime in the thread if you're not going to read it.
I've read the thread and posted in it for a long time, I just have to keep stating it like you all keep stating the problems with the shoe.

I've read the thread and posted in it for a long time, I just have to keep stating it like you all keep stating the problems with the shoe.
that's the very point of NT. I doubt this thread would catch anyone's attention if we merely saw the product and then just copped on RD. NT is meant for discussion which includes complaints or contempt for the product, it doesn't mean people STILL won't cop. Your comment was meaningless

Imma take that 220 & put it towards getting '99s & just sole swap them.

i was hoping to be proving wrong with the NDC pics but they still look trash. The Nike Air logo doesn't look center in those pics at all.

I'm just gonna save my $220 and put it towards something I'll use more. I can't justify that price if it's not going to be to the specs I want. I wanted this release to be epic and it's nothing more than the 2012's with a lighter gray (which is nice) and NA on the back. That's not worth almost $50 more dollars.

Hope you guys realize that those promo pair pics are usually different than actual retail pairs. Examples: Chicagos, Flight 4's, Fragments, etc.

You can find differences if you look. Not all the time but there are differences.

100% sure tongue height won't be that exaggerated. Quote me on it.

Hope you guys realize that those promo pair pics are usually different than actual retail pairs. Examples: Chicagos, Flight 4's, Fragments, etc.

You can find differences if you look. Not all the time but there are differences.

100% sure tongue height won't be that exaggerated. Quote me on it.

Still fun to see people get mad salty because it's not how they personally want it to look, makes me like it even more lol :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im cool with everything but the off centered NIKE on the heel tab. Like, theyre not anywhere near perfect and Im disappointed but they're still cop-able if that NA gets centered ffs. Atleast the netting is angled. 

Really though, I might wait until the black and red IVs and pray that they see this thread and have time to get things right on that release. After all, the bordeauxs aren't the same shape as the hares and aside from the toe bump the shape was legit.

All eyes on the metallic 5s for now.

JB gonna fix like one of the many problems with the mold, completely ignore what they said and the Remaster revealing and claim the mold is "as close to the OG mold as possible"

We all know how this gonna play out

Good ol' Rusty :lol:

Guess we have to give them credit though; they fixed both the netting shape AND the lower plastic eyestay overlay. True to the OGs :pimp:

As I've said from day one though, them simply using a lighter shade of gray and soft leather was all I'd ever allow myself to hope for from Jordan Brand.

1 of 2 so far, so I'm just waiting for someone to discuss leather quality.

Last edited:
While these look crazy, I don't mind it as much. I passed in 2012 because of the Jumpman and the grey used. While I didn't like the shape, I acknowledged that JB wasn't going to change the shape. Fast forward to 2015, color is fixed as well as the Nike air. Shape is still bad but I'm not waiting 4 or 5 years for these to come back out again expecting something different. $220 is step but to be honest, I still want the shoe anyway and am not going to keep passing

Last edited:
Definite cop. Missed the 2011 releases and was looking for a pair last year. I don't mind the differences. Just hoping the midsole doesnt crease/crack too easily like on the 2011 or the 2012 bred 4s.

JB gonna fix like one of the many problems with the mold, completely ignore what they said and the Remaster revealing and claim the mold is "as close to the OG mold as possible"

We all know how this gonna play out

Good ol' Rusty :lol:

Guess we have to give them credit though; they fixed both the netting shape AND the lower plastic eyestay overlay. True to the OGs :pimp:

As I've said from day one though, them simply using a lighter shade of gray and soft leather was all I'd ever allow myself to hope for from Jordan Brand.

1 of 2 so far, so I'm just waiting for someone to discuss leather quality.

Maybe JB is starting this whole remaster campaign with the insole first...

speckle density

I'm going to forget you brought this up so early, so when someone brings it up when the drop someone can allude to it and I can LMAO again. This was a classic line in the oreo 4 thread :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom