Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

NDC pics look very nice but the tongue on 4's are just outrageous at this point

Yup, only thing I hate about the shoe

Y'all can ***** and moan about minor things, of course the OG is the best but meh

Everything looks good to me but screw that tongue, jesus
I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. That **** looks like a shield.

These pics changed literally nothing. Looks exactly the same as the GM's, with all the same shape problems since 04

Look at this moron holding the OG, with his thumb right near the side leather with the proper width
No room on the retros for Jordan to put his signature.
View media item 1811445

JB don't fix nothing, but got the nerve to post side-by-sides as if this remaster was a success :smh:

But, but they cant recreate the shapes cause they lost the molds.... FOH.

Yeah the tongues on these are really out of control. I actually like the remaster otherwise, but that tongue is ridiculous in those pics.

BRING THESE BABYS ON!!

Jordan is dropping all my Grails and i LOVE IT

Yeah like others have said they look exactly like GMs do. Tongues looking like batmans' shin guards. Yet dudes think they did something by saying "wait for NDC pics" :lol:

Last edited:
I could care less about speckles and toe boxes, ok maybe a little.... But give me a break with those Jeremy Scott looking tongues.... But I can live with the elephant tongues as long as it, doesn't feel like I'm walking on a mixture of granite and marble... And my pinkie toe doesn't get blisters.... Because those 2011 are nothing nice in the confront department

they did this monument erecting tongue thing on so many retros. i just dont get it. it looks like some duck beak.

Are you guys blind/dumb or do you just not care? These look awful-netting, tongue length and spacing immediately stick out... These would be thrown in the Nike factory garbage can if they were produced in '89 yet they are selling these for $220 and claiming they're "remastered".. Seriously?

Last edited:
For the most part, the tongues generally look OD tall in NDC pics. Look at NDC pics of the Maroon's.

Nike went out of their way to reassure us of the progress of the remaster. They talked about the maroons and the metallics. I seriously doubt JB would talk about the remaster again for the first time in months and make these or the metallics limited. I'm in x2. I just hope there are more raffles instead of fcfs like the maroons.

All they "reassured" us was that these are an inferior product... They shouldn't have brought out the OGs as the differences are alarming. Super disappointed in this release, but, let's be honest, Nike has little/no incentive to do much more than the bare minimum (adding Nike Air) as these are going to sell out regardless.

Are you guys blind/dumb or do you just not care? These look awful-netting, tongue length and spacing immediately stick out... These would be thrown in the Nike factory garbage can if they were produced in '89 yet they are selling these for $220 and claiming they're "remastered".. Seriously?
All this!

To the people who are complaining about the tongue, speckle density, and Nike Air spacing I understand you concerns but we all know you're still going to try and secure these regardless.  So says the tensai of NikeTalk.

Back
Top Bottom