Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Mr magic needs those purple kush Metallics
I need them all
Purple orange green etc.....

are you able to use those nike rep promo codes on SNKRS? or you can just use em on nike+ reservations?

Heads up everybody, my bro (manager of House of Hoops) is telling me that they're labeled as quickstrikes so NO COUPONS ALLOWED.

QS Metallics? Nah.

Probably said that so they can hit their sales goal for the day and week :lol:

Last edited:
If you wanna use rewards just wait a couple of days
I'll be surprised if these sellout day one
Then go back...i bet they will let you use rewards then
I haven't been able to use my rewards since......wait never lol

Last edited:

Heads up everybody, my bro (manager of House of Hoops) is telling me that they're labeled as quickstrikes so NO COUPONS ALLOWED.
excuse me? since when are metallics qs? dont do this to me fam, really didnt want to pay retail...
QS Metallics? Nah.

Probably said that so they can hit their sales goal for the day and week
laugh.gif
They're not necessarily actual "QS's" per-se, just listed as that meaning no coupons. Shoot your local FA, FTL, or Champs a call and ask them...

Did and they said even Military discount can be used
That's crazy. I just called my local House of Hoops and they confirmed that they're QS and can't be used. Don't take my word for it. Call (440)572-1250 in about 20min (I literally just called) and ask if coupons can be used on Metallic Red 1's on Saturday...

I guess some will confirm if they could or not on Saturday.

I would have confirmed but, I'm holding out until they go on sale :wink:

Last edited:
I went into foot actio and they said they are labeled as a QS in their system. Weird.

But Doesnt matter to me since I won't be getting them day of launch and I just passed on the reserve.

Last edited:
Mine shipped already. Get to sleep in saturday, even though we all know these will sit.

Back
Top Bottom