Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Seems like everyone got a reserve. I never get any 1s on reservation 
mean.gif

Got the Nike reservation too smh..metallic Navy's sat in San Diego hard..might wait a little bit on these as well

Just ordered mine off Nike, I got the reservation

I ordered and if I see them on discount in the future I'll just return them. Thanks to our mod for introducing me to this strategy

Last edited:
I feel I must get these of the NIKE RSVP. My last RSVP was the KD9 and the supernova 31, and they're punishing me for not copping the previous RSVP by giving me a long long waiting period. Lol

nike+ app says product unavailable when i try to cop my reserve....and its got me in line on desktop....wtf

Contacted nike got "John" and no promo. Sad. All good it will be at outlets

Last edited:
Just finessed the Nike rep in giving a promo code. Niketalk strategy ftw. :pimp:

Last edited:
I just flat out asked for a code
And the wonderful "Kia" just gave me one
Thx Kia you the best

Last edited:
I really don't see a reason why they wouldn't give you a code.

If you're going to that length to get a code you obviously are more into sneakers than the average person so giving a 20% code is probably your tipping point to buying the shoe.  Securing a sale at 20% off is a no brainer when odds are these are going to outlets and/or clearance for roughly the same price anyway, if not cheaper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom