Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

this technology stuff is crazy. at least it weeds out the n00bs who don't know how to use it. like me. fml

:lol: I think the attrition is finally setting in... a lot of us are either bummed out, frustrated or just discouraged with what has to continuously be done to get the shoes you want. The tone in here is so melancholy. :lol:

I can actually strike out on this release and be cool with the outcome when in the past it would piss me off. I think I'm kind of getting over this stuff myself.

I echo this exactly. I tried real hard for the Breds on launch day and struck out everywhere. Ended up buying resell since it's the one pair I wanted most this year. But definitely put me over the edge with regard to frustration. Tired of the BS just to get what I want at retail. If I miss out this Sat, not even gonna sweat it like in the past.

Tax money make a lot of folks show up, there won't be as many people as that release. But yes, best believe there will be people with no life camping 14 hours to make $80 profit.
LOL....let's see here, 14 hours, $80 profit...that's $5.71 per hour of "work."

For shoes.

Has anyone like Vamp chimed in on the allocation of these or are we all still guessing

so my local footlocker told me the last time they did FCFS was for Master 12's and they had over 500 people show up (exaggeration?). He said the first couple of people in line were there from 8 pm the night before

This should be fun

Tax money make a lot of folks show up, there won't be as many people as that release. But yes, best believe there will be people with no life camping 14 hours to make $80 profit.
so my local footlocker told me the last time they did FCFS was for Master 12's and they had over 500 people show up (exaggeration?). He said the first couple of people in line were there from 8 pm the night before

This should be fun

I live in Chicago and went to the Master 12s release as it was FCFS at the footaction on State st. It was the first shoe i have "camped out" for and there was quite a bit of people at 7am. For sure 300+ not to mention the fact that a footlocker is less then 5 min away walking distance, and there was a huge line there as well. An employee did say there was 600 pairs.

I arrived at the Footaction at 4:45am to camp for the Bred 1s, and there was 340 people who were in front of me.. a store employee said they had 600 pairs as well. Maybe its a standard number. As i got closer to the entrance employees started announcing the sizes that were sold out. I was lucky to even get a pair, but ultimately sold it.

When i first checked my footaction app, it showed the black toe as FCFS and i decided it was well worth it to camp out because it would be a for sure cop. I personally like the black toe better then the breds.. but thats just me. I checked last night and now its only reservations.. i hope i can snag a pair.. got the Sbb away and it was my first time using the app. Good luck to everyone.

Some of the Shiekh stores in LA I posted yesterday aren't getting them anymore or they changed to tickets.  So here's what I was able to get.

Glendale/Glendale Galleria - 9f755a7770
Culver City/Fox Hills Mall - 68183ACBED
South LA/Pico Blvd - BB75DDEF68
Redondo Beach/South Bay Galleria - e941c86f9c
Lakewood - 214b052b1c
Cerritos - 8e8a51d79e

I didn't get the one from the Compton location.  So if anyone can share, I'd appreciate it.

No stores in San Diego are getting them.

I'm gonna have a friend get me a code from FA tomorrow, I'll post as soon as I get it.

Last edited:
Sheikh SF on Powell is getting them. I'll post the code if nobody has yet.

Anyone know if other NorCal locations are?

Excited for the FTL app. Got my 6 min head start.

Last edited:

Some of the Shiekh stores in LA I posted yesterday aren't getting them anymore or they changed to tickets.  So here's what I was able to get.

Glendale/Glendale Galleria - 9f755a7770
Culver City/Fox Hills Mall - 68183ACBED
South LA/Pico Blvd - BB75DDEF68
Redondo Beach/South Bay Galleria - e941c86f9c
Lakewood - 214b052b1c
Cerritos - 8e8a51d79e

I didn't get the one from the Compton location.  So if anyone can share, I'd appreciate it.

No stores in San Diego are getting them.

I'm gonna have a friend get me a code from FA tomorrow, I'll post as soon as I get it.
Sheikh Main Place Mall (Santa Ana) is NOT getting them.

Only FTL and Shoe Palace getting them there.

Back
Top Bottom