Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Resellers and those who have legit plugs will always win because they make the time to put in more work than the average Joe. The key is to get your money right and/or sell pairs you no longer need/wear so that when you pay resell prices you ain't trippin'

If you frequently return kicks = a strike

If you win the kicks and don't pick them up = a strike

If you're a known reseller = blacklist

Those strikes put you in the back of the draw on the app

So guys, how limited are these? i swear this thread is all about some app and some site which legitimacy has yet to be confirmed!

That 3k I spent between Foot Locker and Champs are shoes I actually keep. I don't return **** and they're all within the same size range (10.5-11). Foot Locker and co better bless me.

I'm clear the app is not designed to stop resellers but instead to reward spending with 'headstarts' predicated on predesignated spending amount and to build a customer base through foot traffic for stores with failing numbers by rewarding me through 'check-in' time bonuses...that app is not designed to stop much of anything and will not be surprised when folks figure our a jig/script for it in short time. But here's hoping I (and others) hit at both Footlocker and Footaction .... so I can pick up from both stores. 

So guys, how limited are these? i swear this thread is all about some app and some site which legitimacy has yet to be confirmed!
Not limited at all (same numbers as BReds which was more than alt-SBBs).....you should be able to wake up saturday and snag a pair. 

I'm clear the app is not designed to stop resellers but instead to reward spending with 'headstarts' predicated on predesignated spending amount and to build a customer base through foot traffic for stores with failing numbers by rewarding me through 'check-in' time bonuses...that app is not designed to stop much of anything and will not be surprised when folks figure our a jig/script for it in short time. But here's hoping I (and others) hit at both Footlocker and Footaction .... so I can pick up from both stores. 
i'm waiting to see the i just got 6 minutes with out even doing anything posts to start lol

:lol: I think the attrition is finally setting in... a lot of us are either bummed out, frustrated or just discouraged with what has to continuously be done to get the shoes you want. The tone in here is so melancholy. :lol:

I can actually strike out on this release and be cool with the outcome when in the past it would piss me off. I think I'm kind of getting over this stuff myself.

:lol: I think the attrition is finally setting in... a lot of us are either bummed out, frustrated or just discouraged with what has to continuously be done to get the shoes you want. The tone in here is so melancholy. :lol:

I can actually strike out on this release and be cool with the outcome when in the past it would piss me off. I think I'm kind of getting over this stuff myself.
This. I'm over this ridiculousness after Breds, Reverse SBB, AND Og SBB.

Not limited at all (same numbers as BReds which was more than alt-SBBs).....you should be able to wake up saturday and snag a pair. 

Yeah cause everyone that just woke up on the Saturday that the Breds came out, definitely just snagged a pair. :rolleyes

Exactly why I'm backing out from purchasing any future J's :wow:

Back
Top Bottom