Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So let me make sure I understand this reservation thing correctly.  Is it required to check in at the store or is that just an additional option to get a couple mins head start?   Do you have to go to every store you select?

So let me make sure I understand this reservation thing correctly.  Is it required to check in at the store or is that just an additional option to get a couple mins head start?   Do you have to go to every store you select?
Not required. Checking in to ANY store on your list gets you 1 minute head start for all stores. 

I'm usually a 14 in shoes, but a 14 in the breds was too big so I had to use extra soles. Should I be fine with a 13 or will that be too small? Can't usually find 13.5s

Then u shouldn't post here.
roll.gif
 man you're pure class. 

Is this thread going to turn into garbage after the release like the Reverse Shattered Backboard 1 thread? All that thread talks about is complaints that Kdak and Westbay didn't ship their orders...

Is this thread going to turn into garbage after the release like the Reverse Shattered Backboard 1 thread? All that thread talks about is complaints that Kdak and Westbay didn't ship their orders...
No, no I for one am not mentioning them again. It's done and over with for me

After having those in hand, I'm moving my DS 13 pair and doubling on the 16. They're that nice and soft. 

Back
Top Bottom