Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That's wassup. Yep I know, I ain't bout that camp life tho. :lol:

Line at Northlake was like 60 deep at midnight for the Bred's.
Bro, I know it haha. I don't mess with that in person FCFS stuff anymore, it's either my tickets or online. I'm surprised not a lot of stores getting them, it's pretty much just Footlockers and DTLRs. I don't know if Jimmyjazz getting them yet though.

I forgot to hit up the JJ stores when I made my rounds yesterday. FTA at Eastridge Mall getting them. Grabbed a ticket. The girl working there was fine as hell. :smokin

is dtlr northlake the only dtlr store getting them? dtlr Carolina place told me they weren't getting them yesterday when I went to get tickets
Hmm, not sure i'm going to make another round of calls later on. I know Carolina Place DTLR isn't getting them as a fact.
I forgot to hit up the JJ stores when I made my rounds yesterday. FTA at Eastridge Mall getting them. Grabbed a ticket. The girl working there was fine as hell.
smokin.gif
I can't mess with Footaction it's so far away smh, JJ told me to call them today to see if they'll get them. I hope so.

FTL and FTA check in codes are store specific to my knowledge. You have to check in at one of your selected stores

No one sharing codes, just like the Yeezy thread. I don't see the big deal in sharing a code if someone asks

Because I'm pretty sure not all codes are the same and I believe they only have an hour life span before they change them. I don't believe you're going to get one from FA because they have their managers put it in.

DTLR Northlake told me that they were NOT getting them. I called yesterday at 10am tho

Gonna call again today
Ugh, female shoe retailer workers never know what they're talking about. She told me FCFS on Saturday I knew she had to be lying. I called around 10am also I think you might be right though.

Because I'm pretty sure not all codes are the same and I believe they only have an hour life span before they change them. I don't believe you're going to get one from FA because they have their managers put it in.
I was at Foot Locker and Foot Action and they said the code changes every hour. the code I used was 7979. but I thought you have to be at the store to use the code anyways.

I was at Foot Locker and Foot Action and they said the code changes every hour. the code I used was 7979. but I thought you have to be at the store to use the code anyways.

If nth beacon in store is not picking up the Bluetooth on your phone, then they give you the code to use. At that point I'm not sure if being in store matters because the beacon isn't connecting to your phone. Foot action has their managers input the code on your phone.

bought my first pair a couple days ago for $210 .. i can buy another pair for $250 from another spot .. thinking if i should pull the trigger

Any of y'all having trouble seeing these in SNKRS? I had them in there before, now it's not in my app anymore. Already logged out and logged back in but nothing. My feed is a couple weeks behind on all the releases. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom