Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone have a good pic of the toe box or know if it's that same tumbled leather that was on the '16 bred 1?

I miss living back in LA, they are various of choices of stored to enter raffles in, meanwhile here Kennewick, WA there only one mall and theres only 1 store getting them fml hopefully my fam in la can come through

I miss living back in LA, they are various of choices of stored to enter raffles in, meanwhile here Kennewick, WA there only one mall and theres only 1 store getting them fml hopefully my fam in la can come through
Damn. Make the trip out to Western WA if Niketown Seattle does FCFS.

In portlaND only 2 spots getting them 100% - Shiekh and FL HOH- both fcfs
Still waiting for Nikes announcement via twitter.
I hate that. Call to check and they say keep an eye on their tweets [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

With that said, kicks are getting super annoying to get. Too frequent and takes up so much time. I guess I'll always be a toys R us kid [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

I hate that. Call to check and they say keep an eye on their tweets [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji]

With that said, kicks are getting super annoying to get. Too frequent and takes up so much time. I guess I'll always be a toys R us kid [emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

Bro at least u have a HOH and shriekh, here in Kennewick there's only 1 store getting them and that's foot action and it's fcfs , it's real frustrating how it's so hard to cop some GRs here, way different than LA regret moving not gonna lie but wish you luck hope you get a pair

Dam bro not guna lie I had to go to tri cities a few years ago for work and hated it. I got a napoleon dinamite vibe. Anyways you guys got alot of sneaker heads out there?

Dam bro not guna lie I had to go to tri cities a few years ago for work and hated it. I got a napoleon dinamite vibe. Anyways you guys got alot of sneaker heads out there?

I just recently moved here because my wife wanted to get out the "hood" supposedly and also the cost of living is cheaper here and yea i hate it here I can't stand it here but oh well I get the same vibe lol and not really every now in then u see some one with some jays people are not on them here like in LA,

Debating if I should take a 12 on these. I have a 12.5 Cyber Monday and they stretched quite a bit and you can see that in the box where it creases a lot now. But I also tried a 12 in Breds and the big toe was definitely right against the end. No space, but I wonder if they do stretch a bit. 

you're gonna damage your foot wearing shoes that small

get the 12.5

HOH launch locator says raffle though...

Just gonna try online and COOK!!
Fixed
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom