Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

can i buy i something over 225 get platinum and then return it after the release?
Not sure if returns will affect your ability to win on future wins. It is my understanding that if you already signed up for the launch locator that your status at the time you entered is locked in. If you haven't already signed up for the release it may take 48-72 hours for purchase to be reflected and change your status.

No Sheikh locations in San Diego are getting the Black Toe 1's
mean.gif

A friend of mine is getting the codes from Riverside/Pomona and I'll post an updated list with the raffle codes I have for LA later tonight.

Gonna try stopping by FA on my way home to get their check-in code.

can i buy i something over 225 get platinum and then return it after the release?

Yes ..... you need at least a two-day window for the status to update. For the 750 release I did this: bought socks to get plat status and two min increase .... and returned said socks after the release. Once the window locks for store/size change then you're SOL

so my local footlocker told me the last time they did FCFS was for Master 12's and they had over 500 people show up (exaggeration?). He said the first couple of people in line were there from 8 pm the night before

This should be fun

Last edited:
No code for me just turned on Bluetooth checked in then in and out of FL less than 1 min

Last edited:

so my local footlocker told me the last time they did FCFS was for Master 12's and they had over 500 people show up (exaggeration?). He said the first couple of people in line were there from 8 pm the night before

This should be fun
Tax money make a lot of folks show up, there won't be as many people as that release. But yes, best believe there will be people with no life camping 14 hours to make $80 profit.

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I looked back and did not find an answer, is there any way to go platinum VIP besides spending the $300 in 12 weeks? 

Back
Top Bottom