Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and haven't seen anyone even mention the 2013 at all, that's why I asked. wasn't obvious
If you somehow missed it, you could have searched and everything you need to know would be there. A lot of comparisons have been made, just not recently.

Yall really going hard on dude because he has interest in the 2013s? :lol:
That "softer" material isn't worth DOUBLE of what he would have been paying for some 2015s unless you are balling which he is being honest with us and is telling us he isn't.

Better than dudes getting the chi 1.5s because they look like chi Is IMO.

He actually said he has money for the 2015s, just wants to know how much better the quality is on the 2015s compared to the 2013s. People simply answered his question and somehow all agreed that the 15s are better.

^gonna say fake on first look.  need pics of tags and box and better pics of lace bags, shoe trees

Thanks a lot fellas. Guy keeps assuring me they're real and is willing to have me take them to a store and get them authenticated.

Lace bags aren't even attached to the correct shoe, and real ones don't come with those heal inserts...

I actually noticed the ankle inserts and ive seen a couple for sale on ebay with them so it wasnt a flag for me. I also noticed the laces not hanging from the left shoe but theyre not attached to any just sitting in the middle for the pic.

We'll be taking them to a store tomorrow to see if theyre legit because the seller insists.

^Sorry bro, but unfortunately there's a very slight chance if one for these to release again, but that doesn't mean I don't pray every night.

^Sorry bro, but unfortunately there's a very slight chance if one for these to release again, but that doesn't mean I don't pray every night.

Lol. Me too! Just strange how the sneaker app says end of august, but I hear nothing about it other than that

I actually noticed the ankle inserts and ive seen a couple for sale on ebay with them so it wasnt a flag for me. I also noticed the laces not hanging from the left shoe but theyre not attached to any just sitting in the middle for the pic.

We'll be taking them to a store tomorrow to see if theyre legit because the seller insists.

They fake. Don't even waste ur time.

Yeah .... Ankle inserts big red flag.

What store you taking them to? If it's a mall retailer like Foot locker you're better off with the opinions from here.

Back
Top Bottom