Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Found another pair for myself but on the fence.  $325 plus shipping for worn 1x.  Thoughts?
Size? $325, or less, shipped would be better depending on the condition of them being worn once. Some people wear their shoes hard.

Last edited:
843airmaestro 843airmaestro
I haven't used those last two words in ages!

If Nike does drop both at the same time, I'm going for the Chicago's, even though I have two pairs. I hate how the XI's squeak after a while of wearing them. :smh:

they gotta drop them already... another NT member here mentioned that they restocked on Chicago 1's along with others (bred 11, oreo 4, fire red 5, baron 9, etc) in niketowns. Any facts??? and which locations?

they gotta drop them already... another NT member here mentioned that they restocked on Chicago 1's along with others (bred 11, oreo 4, fire red 5, baron 9, etc) in niketowns. Any facts??? and which locations?

Na whoever that is, is prob lying. They had the 1.5s in pics ppl posted but no chi 1s

^They look clean to me. What part of it is throwing you off? BTW, what size is that bc it looks really tiny. That's the only part that is throwing me off. The leather looks on point.  Anyone else want to chime in?

lmao the lace bags are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

and there also covering most of the shoe preventing a better legit check

Yeah, bro okay it looks off man. The lace bags should be somewhat proportional to the respective shoe size, but HOT DAMN! Can you get pic of inside production date/size tag?  Btw, if he is weary to show you a certain angle or make any kind of excuses to prevent him from revealing a certain portion of the shoe... ABORT!

Back
Top Bottom