Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i'll be damned 
mean.gif

I did call Niketown Chicago today

And they did have Retro Jordans in

and the size n style I checked for they had but the clerk said I couldn't make a phone order till tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
I just let a size 12 go on ebay for 350... Kinda hoping the buyer does not pay. Quick question y'all.... If i list the auction for 1 day and i state i need immediate payment, can i refuse to sell it if they dont pay within 24 hrs?? I do not want to mess up my 100% positive feedback? What will ebaY say?

Don't do it to yourself

hah because I don't care about the Nike Air and if the quality is close to the same I'll just go for the cheaper one

how does the quality of the 2013 release compare to these? anyone have both?

The quality of two are far apart on the spectrum.....if you are looking for a pair to best like a rented mule then 2013 is your mule.

EDIT: I found the fit (of the 2013) uncomfortable in the toebox, the tongue seemed problematic and the collar material just irritated my skin. I had swore I wasn't gonna kick with retros again ... Of course that was until I got a gander at the SBBs and CHIs.

Last edited:
The quality of two are far apart on the spectrum.....if you are looking for a pair to best like a rented mule then 2013 is your mule.

EDIT: I found the fit (of the 2013) uncomfortable in the toebox, the tongue seemed problematic and the collar material just irritated my skin. I had swore I wasn't gonna kick with retros again ... Of course that was until I got a gander at the SBBs and CHIs.
thanks for explaining. yeah the tongue definitely looks like it wouldn't be as comfortable but besides that I couldn't see any obvious differences quality wise.

there is a pair available VNDS for $200 but sounds like I should just stick with the 2015's

how does the quality of the 2013 release compare to these? anyone have both?

Got both... still. 2013 materials are stiff and even after a ton of wears they didn't break in or break down. I'll keep them, though. I love the Chicago colorway so I'll stash them for no reason. I've worn one of my 2015 pairs just once for the entire day and loved the fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for explaining. yeah the tongue definitely looks like it wouldn't be as comfortable but besides that I couldn't see any obvious differences quality wise.

there is a pair available VNDS for $200 but sounds like I should just stick with the 2015's

Ur thinkin bout paying 200 for a vnds pair of 2013s?....do ur self a favor, start putting pennies in a piggy bank like air sakuragi and save up 150-200 more and get a DS pair of 15s

Ur thinkin bout paying 200 for a vnds pair of 2013s?....do ur self a favor, start putting pennies in a piggy bank like air sakuragi and save up 150-200 more and get a DS pair of 15s
I can afford the 2015 version now, I just wanted to know how the quality compared. I know a huge part of this community would pay extra just for the Nike Air, even if the quality was the same

I can afford the 2015 version now, I just wanted to know how the quality compared. I know a huge part of this community would pay extra just for the Nike Air, even if the quality was the same

I think it's pretty obvious if you read this thread just a little bit. I haven't seen 1 person say the 2013 quality was even remotely close to the 2015s. That being said, go with the 2015s. You'd be much happier.

I think it's pretty obvious if you read this thread just a little bit. I haven't seen 1 person say the 2013 quality was even remotely close to the 2015s. That being said, go with the 2015s. You'd be much happier.
I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and haven't seen anyone even mention the 2013 at all, that's why I asked. wasn't obvious

Back
Top Bottom