Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Is this thread ded? 

nerd.gif

I still need these, Every retailer needs to restock on these .......

With the back to school restock of a lot of stuff (SBBs, black/gum 1s, 11Lab4s (black), premium dunk tiger camo, etc) I'm hoping this means a CHI restock might pop up.

With the back to school restock of a lot of stuff (SBBs, black/gum 1s, 11Lab4s (black), premium dunk tiger camo, etc) I'm hoping this means a CHI restock might pop up.
hopefully... been waiting for a restock since release date 
roll.gif

Pretty sure he doesn't consider $400 a decent price. I know friends who have theirs listed at $400 and no one is biting. SBB as well.

I got my size 13 in today... They are hella tight compared to my black toes in a 13 from '13

Do these have the swoosh stitching on the inside of the shoe?? Because mine don't, like the legit check in the first post. However, when I searched chicago legit checks, a guy who had the inside swoosh stitching was told his shoes were legit by like four people

Do these have the swoosh stitching on the inside of the shoe?? Because mine don't, like the legit check in the first post. However, when I searched chicago legit checks, a guy who had the inside swoosh stitching was told his shoes were legit by like four people

These have had many quality variations: glue spots, deformed toes, stitching errors, and the inside stitch thing. I am pretty sure that they have several assembly lines and each one was asked to make one mistake.

How about before you go throwing out the whole name calling shindig and do some due diligence first ey? They don't do buy backs for every single shoe, but they do use that business model depending on the type of sneaker you're selling to them. It depends on multiple factors at that given time. I'm sure you're aware of the concepts of supply and demand?

Last edited:
You're the kind of person who subscribes to the notion that everything is binary right? Either 1 or 0. Have fun with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom