Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The 1s are being modified and riced out like EKs. lol All this lace swap, lace style and etc have gotten out of hand.

And, anyone that has camped out or lined up should realize that its not about trying to show off, though some think that. Its not a dunk exchange. lol

I‘ve seen lines built up with guys dressed as typical beasts, to bum dudes in slippers with yellow nails, to guys in business attire. lol
View media item 1651336

Last edited:
The 1s are being modified and riced out like EKs. lol All this lace swap, lace style and etc have gotten out of hand.

And, anyone that has camped out or lined up should realize that its not about trying to show off, though some think that. Its not a dunk exchange. lol

I‘ve seen lines built up with guys dressed as typical beasts, to bum dudes in slippers with yellow nails, to guys in business attire. lol
View media item 1651343

View media item 418848

Everyone is saying TTS but i'm curious if anyone has went .5 down a size on these? thinking about copping half a size down and switching out the insoles.

honestly i thought you were trolling about your gammas for selling that much.

but then i checked ebay.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
 when/ why did gamma 12s hit those types of prices?
Yeah just checked and im like wtf....looks like ill start wearing those bad boys more often

When did everyone start going TTS on Jordan 1's? I thought it was pretty standard that everyone used to go .5 up cause the toe boxes are so narrow. I went .5 up on these, haven't worn them yet, just tried them on, but they seemed to fit decent. Posts on here have me worried I should have went TTS on these and SBB's though...

The current molds I've picked up I've gone TTS ... Previous molds I've done .5 size up.

Back
Top Bottom