Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
You know what sucks about the legit threads? No one looks at them. Would someone mind helping me out with mine? Thx. It's a black and gold patent one, I need this info quick.

Well, that 8/30 NDC mirage was worth hoping for, but oh well. Thankfully the 1.5s were a good consolation, and now I can hope for a chance at remastered Breds and Royals.

So I guess since the shoes won't be releasing on NDC. They will be distributed to random stores and pop up in surprise releases this year?

So I guess since the shoes won't be releasing on NDC. They will be distributed to random stores and pop up in surprise releases this year?
Yeap. They'll also pop up under children's pillows and be distributed by the tooth fairy. The magical stork will drop some from the sky as well. If you write this fella Kris Kringle, he's gonna be delivering a few pairs late December. Just follow their Twitter feed for the latest news

Yeap. They'll also pop up under children's pillows and be distributed by the tooth fairy. The magical stork will drop some from the sky as well. If you write this fella Kris Kringle, he's gonna be delivering a few pairs late December. Just follow their Twitter feed for the latest news
No thanks. If it's not a Footlocker, Champs, Footacting or reputable shoe store I'm not fu*kin with it. Too many b-grades and fakes out there.

When did everyone start going TTS on Jordan 1's? I thought it was pretty standard that everyone used to go .5 up cause the toe boxes are so narrow. I went .5 up on these, haven't worn them yet, just tried them on, but they seemed to fit decent. Posts on here have me worried I should have went TTS on these and SBB's though...

When did everyone start going TTS on Jordan 1's? I thought it was pretty standard that everyone used to go .5 up cause the toe boxes are so narrow. I went .5 up on these, haven't worn them yet, just tried them on, but they seemed to fit decent. Posts on here have me worried I should have went TTS on these and SBB's though...

I always go TTS with 1s.

The 1s are being modified and riced out like EKs. lol All this lace swap, lace style and etc have gotten out of hand.

And, anyone that has camped out or lined up should realize that its not about trying to show off, though some think that. Its not a dunk exchange. lol

I‘ve seen lines built up with guys dressed as typical beasts, to bum dudes in slippers with yellow nails, to guys in business attire. lol

The 1s are being modified and riced out like EKs. lol All this lace swap, lace style and etc have gotten out of hand.

And, anyone that has camped out or lined up should realize that its not about trying to show off, though some think that. Its not a dunk exchange. lol

I‘ve seen lines built up with guys dressed as typical beasts, to bum dudes in slippers with yellow nails, to guys in business attire. lol
You know, people also wear sneakers to places that aren't lines or campouts. I'm not actually sure why you're even bringing up a line.

You're a damn genius. I bet you were valedictorian of your damn high school. You can't even use lol properly. Did you really laugh out loud or are you posting it in some desperate and depraved attempt for niketalk posters to think you're funny? Have fun staring at grown mens' yellowed toenails.

Also, it's all "these" lace swaps, lace styles, etc. have gotten out of hand. You sound like a moron. Just trying to help you out, bruh.

View media item 1651332

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom