Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I wonder if that dude owns the gamma 12s even hmmmm...probably the same dude who criticizes what dudes where to a release.

i was gonna make a offer on a pair on ebay that looks legit but can someone tell me whats up with the left tongue?

The majority of pairs I have seen, mine included, have a tongue tag with the nike air logo slightly high/low. Here's mine. You can see the left one is rolled over a little.

View media item 1653045

Last edited by a moderator:
The current molds I've picked up I've gone TTS ... Previous molds I've done .5 size up.

Thanks for the reply, do you notice TTS in the new 1's is pretty similar to the older .5 up? Do you think .5 up in the new ones would be too big?

For the most part it looks legit, but those lace bags look a lil sus to me. Rather than a plastic loop that ties the lace bags to the shoe, it looks like a single "line". It even appears to come through the top eyelet in one pic and is non-existent in another... either different shoes or he removed it at one point?

Last edited:
through PP? he has deal of the day on there whatever that is lol... I hate ebayers with the shipping that always is a killer. hes listed at 415 plus 16 shipping 431 through eBay 350 through PP isnt a stretch good luck.... I closed on 360 shipped through eBay yesterday on size 13.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm a size 13 as well. Tried to get that deal of the day that turned out to be 390. I took my business to the gram today and copped for 320 shipped. If you guys haven't, check out bigfeetsneaks on IG

Yeah, I'm a size 13 as well. Tried to get that deal of the day that turned out to be 390. I took my business to the gram today and copped for 320 shipped. If you guys haven't, check out bigfeetsneaks on IG
320$ is a great price.... Makes me feel bad about spending 360$!! I need to double up now

Back
Top Bottom