Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
got it, glad you cooked fam 
pimp.gif

Yea its cool these raffles are letting guys have the chance to get a shoe that will be a pain to get online

I might have to enter some raffles next time i really want a release. Would be the first ever raffle i ever entered in my life lol

If I were to trade you shadows you better put some money on top..you can't just find shadows anywhere

If I were to trade you shadows you better put some money on top..you can't just find shadows anywhere
All these trades talk about Shadows and '88 3's, puts the Chicago 1's valuation at $500+
so wait a few months to let the inevitable price hike on chicagos happen then trade for them? in all honesty this is easily equivalent to a pair of shadows, definitely less so for breds and royals. 

Maaaaaaaannnnn let me get one pair please no calls for me yet anybody in boston get called yet.

Last edited:
so wait a few months to let the inevitable price hike on chicagos happen then trade for them? in all honesty this is easily equivalent to a pair of shadows, definitely less so for breds and royals. 

I asked the same question the other day too

But ya trade now then you will need to add $ on top of chis. Wait a bit and the chi value will equal or go above shadows

I hope NDC restocks Concord mids on Saturday so I can see people have panic attacks lol.

It's a more than fair trade. Shadows sat in a lot of places. The hype didn't come until months later.

Back
Top Bottom