Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Serious-Xzibit.jpg

LOL. :rofl:

***Update

So after I gave this guy a deadline to give me the tracking by noon he replies back like just be patient. I'm like no you got my money you gave me your word where is my tracking number ? He basically keeps giving me the run around about it. I told him just refund me so I can go get another pair on RD or preorder. He denies that offer as well. So after of 4 hours back and forth and me opening a claim and leaving poor feedback on eBay he proves the tracking but he gives all the numbers but like 3 number. This is pretty corny I hate dealing with children acting grown people
On a business level. I told him a million times you can't win the PayPal case with no shipping proof from the company you used just give it so we can go our separate ways: then he tells me he will give me the other digits once I close the case but if I close the case I can't reopen if this hamburgarler clown sends me a box of happy meals... Any suggestions on what do NT Family??

And to add insult of my 19
Tickets Im down to 7 chances left

This is why you don't do preorders from unreliable places. Hopefully you win the case, but you still gotta collect ya L

People crying in here don't even know the pain of a raffle unless you are a big footer. It was literally only two Sz 14s in my city out of 5 stores. Of course I didn't get the call Smdh....

The struggle is real. Only the HOH stores and nike Chicago supposedly got 14s and 15s.
So even if I wanted to, I couldn't enter 20+ raffles because the other places just don't get my size.

Are you kidding me? What's to think about here? If he has actually sent the shoes, let him sit on his stupid threat and wait for the shoes to arrive without having the tracking info. He's going to have to respond to the case, or whatever he does send is yours and you get your money back. Are all of these messages going through eBay? I would hope so. Him playing games like this is a good thing if he ripped you off. Plenty of evidence on eBay's side to look at. But whatever you do, don't close the case. Be intelligent.

Yea exactly and this is via text I got all the screen shots of dude BSing me about the tracking info his IG is SoleNorthShore he's in Chicago

No preorder he told me he got them from flight 23 opening and he also has a store front in Evanston IL

Man, that's actually a great idea ! I did ask about unclaimed and a few of the places said they do reraffels... So if that were the case it wouldn't matter but still could help the odds...
I'm not taking any chances with them "losing" my pair and showing up as soon as they open

Put my name in 5 different raffles and haven't received a call yet. I got one sz 9 on lock tho but im a 10 smh

Anybody got the San Francisco Shiekh code?

I'm going downtown for the NikeTown raffle anyway, but don't think I'll be able to make it by 4 p.m. (IIRC the code will only be available from 12 - 4?).

LA heads, undefeated's are holding raffle until 5 today. Don't think they posted it on any medium so just a heads up if you were waiting for it..

I'm going downtown for the NikeTown raffle anyway, but don't think I'll be able to make it by 4 p.m. (IIRC the code will only be available from 12 - 4?).
They're doing physical raffle tickets upstairs, I got one a little while a go.

They're doing physical raffle tickets upstairs, I got one a little while a go.
Online raffles are done and closed.

Back
Top Bottom