Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Listen to this while I explain my story:

It's 4:05 EST and I have yet to secede a call from both FAs, I have one more raffle to hold on to and they don't call until Friday.  The odds are not in my favor.

#Size12Failure

ISS just updated pricing on the B/W colorway from I think $259 to $329
frown.gif
.  Geez, can't imagine what the Chicago's will be.

Just got a call that I thought was for sure it. Ended up being for a job interview instead. Can't I'm a lil disappointed it wasn't FTL.

Lol what..

The logic here..

Get job.

Throw $50 bucks from your check every two weeks aside in an envelope.

After a couple weeks, check envelope, should have enough to pay resell for Chicago ones.

Lol some of you guys man..

not to derail the thread but, dont have 88s, i was curios about  trading 1s for 88s is it  an even trade,but i guess thats more of a personal opinion to what each person values more to them,respect

No Doubt it just not a realistic trade IMO that's all stay up

Just got a call that I thought was for sure it. Ended up being for a job interview instead. Can't I'm a lil disappointed it wasn't FTL.

Lol what..

The logic here..

Get job.

After a couple MONTHS, check envelope, should have enough to pay resell for Chicago ones.

Fixed

Congrats bro. Entered there with my girl but no calls for either of us

South east. North of Detroit in the burbs

My girls lives in the west side so only reason I entered at 12 oaks lol
Word word, grew up in rochester till I moved to Chi...there's some really lowkey spots in Flint. 

All the Bham kids go to 12 oaks, somerset, idk if they venture to lakeside though, couldn't remember too many in the know sneakerheads going there when I used to live there in 2012

Where in flint? Never been but if I could snag atleast 2 pairs is make the drive

Another member told me months back about mr Alan's but doesn't look like they are releasing em

Nothing in Flint but rubble lol...I kid kind of.  Mr Allans is a decent store but they don't get the real limited stuff

Last edited:
My wife just got the call while she was at work for my size 11. House of Hoops in KCMO.

Last edited:
Lol what..

The logic here..

Get job.

After a couple weeks, check envelope, should have enough to pay resell for Chicago ones.

I already have a job the interview is for one that is a slight improvement on the current one. How else would I be able to pay for them even if I won the raffle.

***Update

So after I gave this guy a deadline to give me the tracking by noon he replies back like just be patient. I'm like no you got my money you gave me your word where is my tracking number ? He basically keeps giving me the run around about it. I told him just refund me so I can go get another pair on RD or preorder. He denies that offer as well. So after of 4 hours back and forth and me opening a claim and leaving poor feedback on eBay he proves the tracking but he gives all the numbers but like 3 number. This is pretty corny I hate dealing with children acting grown people
On a business level. I told him a million times you can't win the PayPal case with no shipping proof from the company you used just give it so we can go our separate ways: then he tells me he will give me the other digits once I close the case but if I close the case I can't reopen if this hamburgarler clown sends me a box of happy meals... Any suggestions on what do NT Family??

And to add insult of my 19
Tickets Im down to 7 chances left

***Update

So after I gave this guy a deadline to give me the tracking by noon he replies back like just be patient. I'm like no you got my money you gave me your word where is my tracking number ? He basically keeps giving me the run around about it. I told him just refund me so I can go get another pair on RD or preorder. He denies that offer as well. So after of 4 hours back and forth and me opening a claim and leaving poor feedback on eBay he proves the tracking but he gives all the numbers but like 3 number. This is pretty corny I hate dealing with children acting grown people
On a business level. I told him a million times you can't win the PayPal case with no shipping proof from the company you used just give it so we can go our separate ways: then he tells me he will give me the other digits once I close the case but if I close the case I can't reopen if this hamburgarler clown sends me a box of happy meals... Any suggestions on what do NT Family??

DO NOT CLOSE CASE. make him give u the full tracking #. doesn't that mean it's shipped already? what's the problem? you'll get ur money back. just gonna take a bit

Last edited:
I won 2 size 11s at 12 oaks so those are probably done for, mr alans gets every limited release most of the time in small numbers and ppl camp out like 2 days before release with ghost chairs :smh: so I never go there......but I think HOH in fairlane mall is calling tomorrow

***Update

Are you kidding me? What's to think about here? If he has actually sent the shoes, let him sit on his stupid threat and wait for the shoes to arrive without having the tracking info. He's going to have to respond to the case, or whatever he does send is yours and you get your money back. Are all of these messages going through eBay? I would hope so. Him playing games like this is a good thing if he ripped you off. Plenty of evidence on eBay's side to look at. But whatever you do, don't close the case. Be intelligent.

should have had her sign up for your size and then be first in line to pick them up the day of release for the raffles not claimed(if she got a call that is)

Man, that's actually a great idea ! I did ask about unclaimed and a few of the places said they do reraffels... So if that were the case it wouldn't matter but still could help the odds...

Back
Top Bottom