Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Does anybody know how limited these are going to be? My homie can get me a pair for 250 & I'm debating on coppin...

Does anybody know how limited these are going to be? My homie can get me a pair for 250 & I'm debating on coppin...

If your homie brought a pair for retail and sell for $250, then he is not your homie.

With all that said, $250 is a decent price.

Last edited:
If your homie brought a pair for retail and sell for $250, then he is not your homie.

With all that said, $250 is a decent price.
$250 is what he's paying the connect... And I already made up my mind after these comments... I'm def coppin!

It's not your homie if you paying $250, my connect charges me retail but I can only cop 1 pair and it's guaranteed.

On NT I am always seeing people saying pre order sites are legit which I have never heard of. I always have my doubts and believe that eventually most will come out to be fake sites. I think it's not worth the risk. Such as with the closet collector where people would defend him and say they were legit when eventually he was shown to sell fakes. I copped all the og high shoes for retail except black and gold 1 which 1 don't have. Copped Chicago 1 for $375 off flight club which is above pre order rate but I know they are legit. When the black/red 1 dropped they were $450 on flight club and iss and went up. Same will happen to Chicago. Also think the chicago 1 will be $350 + on iss. Also these are not releasing in Australia so can't get for retail here.

HOH an hour away from me getting them. Wouldn't tell me how many but gonna go Tuesday for raffle. Dude said he didn't think they had hype...

On NT I am always seeing people saying pre order sites are legit which I have never heard of. I always have my doubts and believe that eventually most will come out to be fake sites. I think it's not worth the risk. Such as with the closet collector where people would defend him and say they were legit when eventually he was shown to sell fakes. I copped all the og high shoes for retail except black and gold 1 which 1 don't have. Copped Chicago 1 for $375 off flight club which is above pre order rate but I know they are legit. When the black/red 1 dropped they were $450 on flight club and iss and went up. Same will happen to Chicago. Also think the chicago 1 will be $350 + on iss. Also these are not releasing in Australia so can't get for retail here.

COOL

IMO someone is paying him to align with his youtube channel/social media and he's getting a cut. I doubt a college kid in Denver is going back and forth to the post office shipping.

I also saw dude was promoting some bot that was being sold for a crazy price.

I wouldn't mess with him at all. It's obvious he's in it for the money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom