Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
$40 + $160 = $200 for a pretty much guaranteed pair, I'll take that any day, unless of course $160 + tax. They don't use your NDC account, they have hundreds of accounts and try to cart as many as possible so its not limited to just yours. Once they cart, they DM you the login credentials and you check out. Nothing is ever 100% even tho they say so, but I still feel good enough about this.

$40 + $160 = $200 for a pretty much guaranteed pair, I'll take that any day, unless of course $160 + tax. They don't use your NDC account, they have hundreds of accounts and try to cart as many as possible so its not limited to just yours. Once they cart, they DM you the login credentials and you check out. Nothing is ever 100% even tho they say so, but I still feel good enough about this.
aint they $170?

Anyone used solesnatcher before? $20 refundable carts $8 non refundable coins ( but you can use for future slot if unsuccessful.) 

I kind of want to have a back up plan if i dont hit on any raffles. I know i have no chance going manual on NDC.

Anyone used solesnatcher before? $20 refundable carts $8 non refundable coins ( but you can use for future slot if unsuccessful.) 

I kind of want to have a back up plan if i dont hit on any raffles. I know i have no chance going manual on NDC.
solesnatcher scooped a lot of frags on the OG release, not sure how they've been lately 

Eh you're right, I just remember Bred 1 ATCs were around that range and are probably more limited than Chicagos, plus I seen more ATCs charging 20$, petty but I rather would save my cash for me to scoop at retail 

IMO someone is paying him to align with his youtube channel/social media and he's getting a cut. I doubt a college kid in Denver is going back and forth to the post office shipping.

I also saw dude was promoting some bot that was being sold for a crazy price.

I wouldn't mess with him at all. It's obvious he's in it for the money.
Was It BetterNikeBot (Main reason ppl struck out on Fragment 1s on NikeLab :smh: :smh: :smh:)

Hopefully I can get a guaranteed ticket from foot action monday, since I'm off from rotations

Last edited:
Never used a bot or ATC service before and really debating crossing over to the dark side for this release

Back
Top Bottom