Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Never used a bot or ATC service before and really debating crossing over to the dark side for this release
Sucks but it's what it has come down to for me. I've tried all sorts of extensions and backdoors. All useless when NDC turns on the wait in line feature.

Never used a bot or ATC service before and really debating crossing over to the dark side for this release

Look at your pros and cons brotha

There's honestly nothing to lose and everything to gain

If you can't beat em, join em

As someone told me, if you really want it, get it. Standing, in line the night before, sliding the employee doing the raffle money, pay for a bot or pay resell. When a release like this is so limited the bots doesn't have a good high success rate anyways.

Yea that was my first and last time using them :smh: :smh: :smh: never again will I use atc

Same way I feel. Struck out miserably on Frags with RSVPKings and a few others. Was so upset, never used ATC services again. Was totally turned off by it after that.

Last edited:
Same way I feel. Struck out miserably on Frags with RSVPKings. Was so upset, never used ATC services again. That totally turned me off on it.
Their excuse was they ran they **** all morning because of the unexpected drop then when they finally release them Nike blocked their proxies or whatever. Took a week and half to get both refunds back. I really had my hopes up and everything but is what it is [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] got to pull the plug and double up/pay rape for these soon before price goes [emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji].

Their excuse was they ran they **** all morning because of the unexpected drop then when they finally release them Nike blocked their proxies or whatever. Took a week and half to get both refunds back. I really had my hopes up and everything but is what it is [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] got to pull the plug and double up/pay rape for these soon before price goes [emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji][emoji]128640[/emoji].
A lot of ATC companies got their proxies blocked, even the biggest ones

Last edited:

Yep. That's the excuse they gave me. Who's to say the same thing won't happen with this OG 1 release? Idk I guess it's all a gamble. I will say you gotta think there will be more of these on NDC than frags. Those were a nike lab exclusive so idk. Can't wait till this release is over, hope my plan goes through for my two. Supposedly I have two maybe 3 locked but you never know :smh:.

Last edited:
I wore these out today & I will say they're really comfy this time around than the '13 pair. They also run TTS as well
Good work
nthat.gif

# wearyourshoes

On feet pic
nerd.gif

A Quai 54 XX9 suppose to be coming out the same day, though the odds of that taking attention from these is slim.

Back
Top Bottom