Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Well we just got kids in.....

4 pairs total lol

1 of each in men's

For those who don't know I was one of the ones who posted a pic saying how my store revived them early

The quality on the kids pair is just as good as the men's

My bad dude, I literally just bout to take these off so I can rest up. I snap this real quick for yall
dayum they Sexy !!
nthat.gif

Well we just got kids in.....

4 pairs total lol

1 of each in men's

For those who don't know I was one of the ones who posted a pic saying how my store revived them early

The quality on the kids pair is just as good as the men's
Can one of you who got their pair already lift the insole up and take a pic of whats underneath? Still tryna see if these have a cushioned midsole...
What store is this?

We're not shining unless you have someone, at least in store anyways. Unfortunately my people are at FTLs. And they happen to be FTLs that never get 1s. NDC or bust, more likely bust, for me.

Well i just preordered a 9.5 for $274.although it isn't a guarantee,it's a shot if i strike out on the one full size run my FA is getting.

We're not shining unless you have someone, at least in store anyways. Unfortunately my people are at FTLs. And they happen to be FTLs that never get 1s. NDC or bust, more likely bust, for me.
downtown villa should be doing guaranteed tickets or fcfs  

I've heard the leather on the breds aren't as nice as the Chicagos.
Take out all the niketalk jargon and feels. Breds look better. Well I'm sorry should have prefaced my comments by saying I'm a black based shoe lover. [emoji]128514[/emoji] damn. Don't take that last part the wrong way. Damn I did it again....[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom