Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
so annyoing launch locators havent been updated.. 

bit the bullet..bought a cart ....better than sitting and clicking 1,000,000 times over 2 hours ...not guaranteed but still has to be better than going manual...

so annyoing launch locators havent been updated.. 

bit the bullet..bought a cart ....better than sitting and clicking 1,000,000 times over 2 hours ...not guaranteed but still has to be better than going manual...
usually updates sunday night or monday

Any legit pre order sites still have em for like 250?

not that i know of, would be sold out by now too

No one below $285 from what I can see. All jacked up prices between $285-$315.

I'm able to get a guaranteed pair for $275. Should I bite the bullet and purchase? I placed 4 preorders initially, but 1 refunded saying they can't get them.

Oh man.

man-chest-pain.jpg

+1.

Yeah For me, this will always be the greatest AJ 1. I consider these playoff 1s as well, as Jordan torched the Celtics in them. Chicago 1 > any other 1. 2013s don't count, they are fake to me.

Yeah For me, this will always be the greatest AJ 1. I consider these playoff 1s as well, as Jordan torched the Celtics in them. Chicago 1 > any other 1. 2013s don't count, they are fake to me.
fake how? Please explain.. If you talking about the Chicago 1 '13 I see what you mean

Last edited:
It's going to be tough to find anyone reputable doing preorders for under $285 as we get closer to release day. I see actual pairs sold for $300-350 on the bay. A couple sold for $500.

Welp just found out that no stores around me are getting them. Online or bust. Please not another Sadderday lol

Back
Top Bottom