Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Welp just found out that no stores around me are getting them. Online or bust. Please not another Sadderday lol
shall we place an order? 
lol.. dj khaled was an extreme example of the hip-hop influence/tie-in with the Breds.. not a diss.. i wish i had them dont get me wrong!  

Last edited:
took a chance
laugh.gif

i dont even know why im wasting time with this crap bit whatever
So did I.
laugh.gif
 Anyone used this service before?lol

Crazy how a pic of DJ Khaled in Bred 1's can make you like them less 
tongue.gif
 #WeDaBest
i think hes a cornball when it comes to kicks. dont get me wrong, his collection is SICK. but the way he carries himself sometimes and the way he acts sometimes with his kicks is lame IMO.

case and point is his Sneak Peek video. some of the stuff he was saying was so lame. trying too hard to stunt. thats just my opinion tho.

is my girl allowed to enter the raffles in my size too? i told her she was coming with me monday and she called me an idiot

JB did a solid job with these. The leather is great, and I'm glad the leather isnt as thin as the Lasers. Mold looks great on an actual orginal colorway. Now too bad JB could'nt have did the previous OG colors. But eh . . . it's JB so as consumers we wont get it all the way right, so be content they did a few they will.
Did you go TTS or size up?

is my girl allowed to enter the raffles in my size too? i told her she was coming with me monday and she called me an idiot
she can enter in any size she wants, including yours. just make sure she puts your size down when she does the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom