Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My new "Heartland" connects  :nerd:  :lol:  Holla atcha boy.
Haha on the OG Chicago's 1's only 2 stores in the whole state got them.. And not many pairs for that matter.. So yeah.[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

has anyone added that leather conditioner to their pair yet? I'm trying to see how better they look with it on.

This drop is going for the worst. Just a couple of days after RD and you see prices on the roof smh

Whoever buys this might as well........bend it like beckham.

Last edited:
My computer at work has that kix files link blocked due to our settings... what they hittin for?

People cry again about resellers . 

And on the next release limited or Not ,if they win more than 1 raffle ,they pick up everything.

Double , triple up to put on ICE or sell them. 

Either way they deny it from the next person who would have copped.

People act like they havent ever sold an old pair DS or not in their lives . 
eyes.gif

And SMH at the persons who compare their corporate or retail jobs at Nike/Apple etc in US , with manufacturing shoes and living like chicken in Chinese sweatshops. 

eBay is overprice because of the overseas bidders..... I check craigslist these are going for just above $400

[thread="607957"]Did anybody come missing one set of laces? I know mine are legit (they have FootAction stickers and receipt) but one of them only come with the white laces.[/thread]
You bought from footaction? Or bought from someone who bought from footaction?

eBay is overprice because of the overseas bidders..... I check craigslist these are going for just above $400
in the bay area it looks like $400 is entry level on men's sizes, and $500-$550 is the going rate. I got in touch with 4 sellers and every one of them was pretty much running their own private auction. Told me $400 wouldn't even get me in the game. We'll see how many get back to me cause they're just bluffing, but that's what I'm seeing.

Would an extra pair of chi 1s be good trade bait towards Royal or beds?? Sorry if this has been asked already....

Some guy in my FB Group is askin 2011 XI Concords and 2012 XI Breds for these straightup? IDK what to think..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom