Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Surprised No One Has Said, "I'm Gonna Paint my Chi's in to Banned 1's"

with all the Custo Painters here on NT 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I entered two raffles (only 2 spots in my area were doing it), tried online AND went to the spots for FCFS.. Still ended up with nothing.

At least when you give money to Nike they reinvest a lot of that into R&D and product design, resellers simply take someone elses work and sell it a higher price. Nike also provides people with jobs and donate to charity-do resellers do this? Maybe but certainly not to the extent Nike does.

I'd gladly give Nike $500 for a pair of these but I wouldn't even give a reseller a squirt of my p*ss if his life depended on it.

Just curious - would the people who feel this strongly about resellers purchase from a store like flight club?

Or, if someone had 1985 or 1994 Chicago 1s for sale, would you consider purchasing those? What if they were Michael Jordan game-worn and signed Chicago 1s (for a great price) would you consider purchasing those?

I entered two raffles (only 2 spots in my area were doing it), tried online AND went to the spots for FCFS.. Still ended up with nothing.

At least when you give money to Nike they reinvest a lot of that into R&D and product design, resellers simply take someone elses work and sell it a higher price. Nike also provides people with jobs and donate to charity-do resellers do this? Maybe but certainly not to the extent Nike does.

I'd gladly give Nike $500 for a pair of these but I wouldn't even give a reseller a squirt of my p*ss if his life depended on it.

Just curious - would the people who feel this strongly about resellers purchase from a store like flight club?

Or, if someone had 1985 or 1994 Chicago 1s for sale, would you consider purchasing those? What if they were Michael Jordan game-worn and signed Chicago 1s (for a great price) would you consider purchasing those?
You really want to open up an argument over a comparison that makes no sense? Collector items from 20 or 30 years ago and buying from someone who has hung onto something that old is not the same as buying from the dude who used $200 worth of bots and his backdoor connection to get 10 pairs that sell for $500+ on release day. If you can't see the difference between profiteering and collecting, you'll never get it.

Last edited:
Would an extra pair of chi 1s be good trade bait towards Royal or beds?? Sorry if this has been asked already....

If I wanted the Royals I would do it. In the end they are both Ones with the same retail price so they are an equal trade for all I care.

If I wanted the Royals I would do it. In the end they are both Ones with the same retail price so they are an equal trade for all I care.
true. same retail price. but some folks feel that since the royals came out first they are worth more.

[thread="607957"]Quote:[/thread]
LOL @ the NTer who posted up his 2013's in the B/S for $400!!! We see all you clowns :nerd:
Serious question. Did the '15 release drive the prices of the '13s down or did it remain the same?
Oh they've gone up for sure. But even at the legitimate market value of $200 that garbage is overpriced. Asking $400 is just trying to catch some fools sleeping or being mentally challenged.

LOL @ the NTer who posted up his 2013's in the B/S for $400!!! We see all you clowns :nerd:
Serious question. Did the '15 release drive the prices of the '13s down or did it remain the same?
Oh they've gone up for sure. But even at the legitimate market value of $200 that garbage is overpriced. Asking $400 is just trying to catch some fools sleeping or being mentally challenged.
you didn't get a pair with the million tickets you had fam?

I wish it had been a million. But yeah, 0/56, 0 for everything online. Straight fail.

I wish it had been a million. But yeah, 0/56, 0 for everything online. Straight fail.
damn..knew you had a bunch 0-57 is crazy... you didn't go out to try & swoop unclaimed pairs if you had that many store's near you that did raffles? or where there no unclaimed?

If Nike really wanted to make a statement they would pull a Ronnie Super Green and give all the pairs they held back to Nepal.

I'd be very hesitant to sell from the US and ship to China. The shoes are traveling a very far distance, and if they claim you sent them fakes, I'd fully expect to receive a fake pair returned to me.

Yeah i sold my 2013 worn twice Chicago's on sunday for $140. Cleaned em up real nice, I made some young kid's day and I got rid of a pair that wasn't of great quality and that was literally uncomfortable. Two weeks ago, I couldn't get $90 for em. Think I made out well AND i didn't gluteally invade someone.

damn..knew you had a bunch 0-57 is crazy... you didn't go out to try & swoop unclaimed pairs if you had that many store's near you that did raffles? or where there no unclaimed?

unclaimed pairs around the bay were non existent. Even if there were unclaimed pairs, they were held for hookups.

It was the girlfriend's birthday. She'd done the raffles, we got nothing. She wasn't about to entertain me driving all over the bay area trying to find an unclaimed pair. My balls would still be in a vice somewhere :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom