Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
How in the hell Corgi price those 94's at 300 smh that yellow mid sole? Thats an easy fix.

I was looking at that... he has no feedback still a very pricey double up
sick.gif
that's solely bc of the seller's feedback or lack thereof...
Won't PayPal cover you if he does something shady?  They don't become separated until July.

We have 4. Conroe, Cypress, Katy Mills and I work at the one in Texas City.

laugh.gif
god dammit yall need to stop calling every store a NikeTown. A NikeTown is like 3 stories high, I think there's only 2 in the country (NY and LA) everything else is just a Nike store or outlet.
Yeah! I've been to Conroe half a dozen times and all they have is 3XL "Got Grapes/Grape 5" T-shirts and irregular C-grade Lunarglide 5s! 
laugh.gif

When the campless folks release their data, the market will be set.

Remember, a lot of those listings don't get paid for.

Can yal really stop feeding this dude, his mom simply ain't gone buy him these kicks because of the price.. This thread went from funny to downright annoying to read today.

Can yal really stop feeding this dude, his mom simply ain't gone buy him these kicks because of the price.. This thread went from funny to downright annoying to read today.
Purchase my own shoes, worked hard for the money to purchase these only to have the price double to a height that is down right ****.

dude said get a job at a shoe store.

he doesn't realize the people that work at shoe stores in a given city rotate to all the stores.

i know a chick that has worked at ALL the shoe stores in my local mall (FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL)

another guy worked at the nike outlet and now at the new Jimmy Jazz. The corruption will never stop. Because the same 40-50 people have a stranglehold on all the shoes in my city at least.

dude said get a job at a shoe store.

he doesn't realize the people that work at shoe stores in a given city rotate to all the stores.

i know a chick that has worked at ALL the shoe stores in my local mall (FTL, FTA, Champs, FNL)

another guy worked at the nike outlet and now at the new Jimmy Jazz. The corruption will never stop. Because the same 40-50 people have a stranglehold on all the shoes in my city at least.
I'm ashamed that he's from Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom