Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
hmm im thinkin im sitting on mine for a bit then. seems theyll be worth atleast  same as breds 

Last edited:
I'm talking about the original release date.  Not a random re-stock.  It was supposed to release on a certain day, but got shafted like these, which is what initially made people go crazy and the prices go up right away. Same scenario as this.

Last edited:

I'm not saying they're going to be retail, and the price I said they'll probably go for was between $300 to $350 after everything cools down
I don't see them dropping that low. I see them maybe falling to around $400 for a bit and then going back up to $500 plus. I hope they drop down to retail but we both know that's not happening = P

Last edited:

I don't see them dropping that low. I see them maybe falling to around $400 for a bit and then going back up to $500 plus. I hope they drop down to retail but we both know that's not happening = P
$400 probably but I don't know, I think people will try to sell they quick because of the Shattered Backboards.

people collect belts? What?

You wouldn't believe the stuff in that world.  There's a message board where they drop serious bread in that hobby.  They deal strictly with the actual belt makers of what you seen on TV.  Reggie Parks and Dave Millican made most of the old school stuff.  J-Mar did the Attitude era belts (but he is a major scammer).

One guy over there controls the entire market and sets the prices.  He buys everything up low and sits on the stock.  Then slowly drop what he has and ridiculous prices. I'm talking about the real belt prices, not the stuff you get from WWE shop.  They love to prey on the Noobs and claim they are educating you into buying the real stuff and not reps from WWE shop.  Once you get in, suckers buy at astronomical prices and have buyers remorse.  Who do they sell it to?  The same crew that sold it to them for waaay less that what they paid for it.

It's a shame.:smh:    

Message me, this stuff sounds interesting

crept up to 600 & its only tuesday
sick.gif

straight up heat..got cart jacked for fear 5 :smh: and i was on my phone too, on my way to the restaurant :rolleyes

Using a pair of these to work my way toward some fear 5's

I love 5's the color and quality is crazy and I have 3 pairs of these so yea........

Also first 8 hour camp out I came up dry on I need my fear 5'a been a long time coming

LOL I was referring to dude throwing out comments when he doesn't even know
Were you even around when Royals were supposed to drop? Nope. You weren't. You've been here for not even a month, kiddo. Now go back and sit in the corner.

Smh, Kids these days gotta chime in on here and it's their very first drop.

Last edited:
Using a pair of these to work my way toward some fear 5's

I love 5's the color and quality is crazy and I have 3 pairs of these so yea........

Also first 8 hour camp out I came up dry on I need my fear 5'a been a long time coming
NEVER SETTLE

Back
Top Bottom