Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
From my knowledge, all of the Nike Air OG models have been limited, some more limited than others. Don't let the laneys, highlights,black gums and lasers fool you not to think so. And with the lows recently selling out in 10 min and being scarce, I will think the Chicago's will follow suit. I am thinking 25k made and if they are widely distributed, stores only receiving 1-2 fsr.
25k made?

You're severely underestimating the production numbers of Jordans, bro.

Lows still sitting around me also.

The more the blogs say it is limited, the more hype it gains. Take the latest Yeezys for example lol

one of the few shoes I would camp for
Man I've been thinking the same thing. Not as many options living in Canada, so I buy from my local boutique. I used to show up a couple hours early and get every release. Now though, it's been getting crazy. For the oreos, people lined up at 6pm the night before the release! I can't get down with that :smh:

Anybody complaiming about leather quality and creasing. I have Feragamos and Bruno Maglis and they have creases. Are they ****? No. I wear the *******. Quit treating sneakers like a ******* work of art when they are nothing other than that.....a sneaker.

pre-orded from Jsfordays heard a NT is in or something (coldcity i think)correct me if im wrong,so i trusted them!

super pumped i know its may be a GR but i wanna be 100% sure i got at least a secured pear
glasses.gif

Last edited:
i don't know where yall get this from. NO shoes look good with hella creases no matter how much yall try to say it "gives them character." that's the stupidest damn thing i've heard. all this money we pay for these subpar quality shoes, at the very least i wanna keep my **** looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible. i never tried sneaker shields, but i won't set foot in any of my 1s without force fields. makes a WORLD of difference. but that's just me.

i'm one of those ppl that creases, ESPECIALLY on the toe box, really bothers me and will make me not wanna wear them so i have a pair of force fields in most of my Js bc i don't feel like having to keep swapping them from shoe to shoe. again, just m tho.
You must be a youngin

What have I started?? LoL... I just asked has anybody worn sneaker shields and how do they feel.... I didn't intent to start a creasing debate. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom