Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Is hype building up for 11 lows, hares and other releases that'll be dropping before May 30?

If dino said theyre a GR then they will be a GR :smile:

what exactly is a GR these days?

i mean im not saying his info is correct or incorrect but every OG 1 has been rather limited.

id be shocked if they changed it for this release but id welcome it as long as i can get 2-3 pairs without trying that would make me happy. I think this is my last shoe cop for a long time unless another pair of OG's or something crazy comes out i like.

Quote:

i mean im not saying his info is correct or incorrect but every OG 1 has been rather limited.

id be shocked if they changed it for this release but id welcome it as long as i can get 2-3 pairs without trying that would make me happy. I think this is my last shoe cop for a long time unless another pair of OG's or something crazy comes out i like.
They'll be just like the black and white 1s.

A GR should mean everybody can get one pair. If you're complaining that you can't buy two or three pairs of shoes so therefor they're limited then idk what to tell ya.

Well the past releases weren't remastered either. And we know that all original remastered releases will be a GR

black and whites were easy because most didnt HYPE em
nerd.gif

And Dino is 99% of the time right. That 1% is usually if he misses a release date by a single day or something.

And Dino is 99% of the time right. That 1% is usually if he misses a release date by a single day or something.

lets hope so brah. we all been waiting for correct version of chicagos. us true jordan 1 fans.

pretty much been getting rid of everything and keep just 1's

I sold my breds for $330 because I needed the money.

Good thing theyre 99.99% likely to be coming out within the next two years because of the "remastering"
devil.gif

I sold my breds for $330 because I needed the money.
Good thing theyre 99.99% likely to be coming out within the next two years because of the "remastering" :evil:

now those will be hard to get no matter how many they produce lol

they could really put breds and royals out every year

Last edited:
Bring out the banned 1s one day. Thought about painting the red x on some breds but it just wouldn't be the same​

99.9%?
laugh.gif

idk about that.
They know they can make money off of them.

1985, 1994, 2001, 2009, 2011, and 2013. They'll definitely come out either 2016 or 2017. They have the remastered gimmick so they'll sell to even those who have 2013 pairs deadstock.

If dino said theyre a GR then they will be a GR :smile:

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but all of the NA 1 high OGs have been GR (royals, shadows black toes, black/white, etc.), it's just the way they were distributed/allocated was different which made them SEEM limited. gym reds being the exception, of course.

Bring out the banned 1s one day. Thought about painting the red x on some breds but it just wouldn't be the same​
IMO the banned 1s where the samples of the remastered 1s thats probably why they were so limited. If they did drop them again they wouldnt  be the same. But thats just me

i don't know where yall get this from. NO shoes look good with hella creases no matter how much yall try to say it "gives them character." that's the stupidest damn thing i've heard. all this money we pay for these subpar quality shoes, at the very least i wanna keep my **** looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible. i never tried sneaker shields, but i won't set foot in any of my 1s without force fields. makes a WORLD of difference. but that's just me.

i'm one of those ppl that creases, ESPECIALLY on the toe box, really bothers me and will make me not wanna wear them so i have a pair of force fields in most of my Js bc i don't feel like having to keep swapping them from shoe to shoe. again, just m tho.
You must be a youngin

ur obviously new around here, hence u don't know me so don't make such ASSumptions.
:wink:

IMO the banned 1s where the samples of the remastered 1s thats probably why they were so limited. If they did drop them again they wouldnt  be the same. But thats just me
im pretty sure they just didnt meet quality control standards, alot of pairs i've seen have varying toe box shapes and swoosh shapes

Back
Top Bottom