Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
i buy them even in a replacement box 
nthat.gif

May gonna be a rough month for my pockets. With that being said two pairs of these must be had

1 pair is ok with me, considering I still have my 2013 pair on my rotation. Gonna beat those down first.

Has anyone every rocked kicks with the sneaker shields?? If so how does it feel? They look uncomfortable...

Imma get these. Hoping to get a few of them so I can trade for another pair of bred 1s to keep on ice. Gonna try to trade for Royals and shadows too. Hoping to get like 4-5 pairs. ( Yea right ). But if the oppritunity there imma be rdddyy...

yes because people can't wait to trade you a pair of shoes that are less available for some 1's that will be released in probably blk/white numbers...:smh:

yes because people can't wait to trade you a pair of shoes that are less available for some 1's that will be released in probably blk/white numbers...
mean.gif
Yes because you know what every sneaker head is thinking in their mind. Okay Buddy. How do you know who covets what?..

I just traded a pair of Oreo 4's for a pair of DS Jordan 1 High Og Black toe's like yesterday with someone on Nike talk and the shoe I got is supposed to be worth way more.

Yes because you know what every sneaker head is thinking in their mind. Okay Buddy. How do you know who covets what?..

I just traded a pair of Oreo 4's for a pair of DS Jordan 1 High Og Black toe's like yesterday with someone on Nike talk and the shoe I got is supposed to be worth way more.
I have black toes and I'd probably take the Oreos :lol: just me but the quality is so subpar on blacktoes that eh, I'd rather have something even a little nicer in a nice colorway. All preference tho, doubt you'll find someone to take Chi's for bred or royals, because Chi's are gonna be pretty easy to grab it's sounding like

I have black toes and I'd probably take the Oreos
laugh.gif
just me but the quality is so subpar on blacktoes that eh, I'd rather have something even a little nicer in a nice colorway. All preference tho, doubt you'll find someone to take Chi's for bred or royals, because Chi's are gonna be pretty easy to grab it's sounding like
What size are you? 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
just me but the quality is so subpar on blacktoes that eh, I'd rather have something even a little nicer in a nice colorway. All preference tho, doubt you'll find someone to take Chi's for bred or royals, because Chi's are gonna be pretty easy to grab it's sounding like
how'd you know?

Forget sneaker shields :rofl:

Wear your kicks
Let em crease
All these extra attachments to wear sneakers now a days
Wish I could rep this twice.....

And to the dude asking about Sneaker Shields, YES, they're as uncomfortable as they look. When I bought my 88's from an NTer, they came with Sneaker Shields. I figured I might as well try em with them on. They were unbearable, ending up giving em away to a homie that got TB 3's that were a size too big and needed something to take up some room.

laugh.gif
Ok well I have a pair of oreos too so I dont know why the laughing emoji like I got took or something. My point was that I didnt have to add money like the first responder said. Also I live in Canada and had to pay 220 USD for my oreos.... But yea everyones gotta try to roast. 

Ok well I have a pair of oreos too so I dont know why the laughing emoji like I got took or something. My point was that I didnt have to add money like the first responder said. Also I live in Canada and had to pay 220 USD for my oreos.... But yea everyones gotta try to roast. 
Were they Legit black toes?

The laughing emoji was more ironic, because I love my blacktoes but they're also not what they're made out to be. To me personally quality means a ton, and really makes or breaks a shoe. I wasn't roasting but whatever fam.

Back
Top Bottom