Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
if they for some unforeseen reason put these in the 94 box, I'd scream. Mind you that was a year before I was born, but I remember seeing some of the OG boxes in the basement as a kid. It'd be dope. But I'm also fine with just the normal box.

I'm just all together happythat we're getting them back from the atrocity that was the last retro. new mold/nike air, I'm happy, don't even care about the bs remastered ish.

^^^ yeahx we'll never see that box again. I'll just be happy with a Nike box instead of the 30th anniversary box.

Originally Posted by ronaldcinho  

I'm just all together happythat we're getting them back from the atrocity that was the last retro. new mold/nike air, I'm happy, don't even care about the bs remastered ish.
Them being remastered makes everything all the better. Really gives them that OG feel and look instead of that synthentic leather ish... Makes the shoe more comfortable when wearing it. IJS

Last edited:
Going off of the Lasers (not the best judge), it's possible that they'll be in the gold 30th anniversary box.
i would guess since it is an og colorway it will come in the og box honestly. The lasers are a retro + hence that box i would assume. 

I'd assume they're coming with the 30th anniversary box like the lasers only because whenever the laneys and celtics and other retro+ colorways dropped, they had the same boxes as og colorways. Also haven't all the retro drops this year been in anniversary boxes? I hope I'm wrong tho

i would guess since it is an og colorway it will come in the og box honestly. The lasers are a retro + hence that box i would assume. 

Even non-original colorways came in the original box, so that doesn't mean much. However, me basing the possibility of these coming in the 30th anniversary box off of the Lasers coming in that just because they were the only remastered I to release so far this year doesn't mean much either. In other words, there's no way to know so all we can do is wait and see.

I don't even know why I commented on this truthfully, they could come in a clear plastic container for all I care :lol:

I just want the shoes, and I wouldn't mind getting that retro tag.

months away, and people are on the good side. the same Listerine procedure process will unfold.

the salt. the links. the new heads asking how they fit and all that. then the FSR IG picks.

I'd assume they're coming with the 30th anniversary box like the lasers only because whenever the laneys and celtics and other retro+ colorways dropped, they had the same boxes as og colorways. Also haven't all the retro drops this year been in anniversary boxes? I hope I'm wrong tho
If you are talking about the 1's (minus the frags) I think they have came in the 30th anniversary box. If you are talking about all retros then my LB and Oreo 4's came in the cool retro box.

Imma get these. Hoping to get a few of them so I can trade for another pair of bred 1s to keep on ice. Gonna try to trade for Royals and shadows too. Hoping to get like 4-5 pairs. ( Yea right ). But if the oppritunity there imma be rdddyy...

Imma get these. Hoping to get a few of them so I can trade for another pair of bred 1s to keep on ice. Gonna try to trade for Royals and shadows too. Hoping to get like 4-5 pairs. ( Yea right ). But if the oppritunity there imma be rdddyy...
you gonna be adding plenty cash to those trades

Back
Top Bottom