Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Smh someone on flight club wants $900 for their size 9.5 bred 1s lmao ppl kill me

Last edited:
yeah but the higher you price, the more you get. Even if you try to price it low, some consignment shops such as FC makes you price it higher up with the average price they're selling at. 9.5 is not the only size priced at $900. Regardless though, FC doesn't need help selling high priced shoe. Even if it sits, it will sell eventually when the resell market price catches up to FC prices. If not by a rich person or someone trying to ball out.

Last edited:
Is this a surprise? Thats the lowest price between sizes 7.5 and 9.5.
laugh.gif

The prices will only keep rising.
Yup.... If you find a legit pair at a good price, pounce on it if your money is right. Got an 01 pair size 9 DS for 460 shipped couple months back, zero regret.

It irritates the **** out of me that the Chicago 1s that dropped 2 years ago got no love. Now because the pair releasing in May has Nike Air and no Jumpman people are seeing dollar signs and the hype is unreal smh. I know the pair from 2013 wasn't OG treatment, but it was the same colorway and no one wanted them. I got my pair easily in 2013 I hope it'll be the same this year 
THIS. I made that point earlier. Them joints sat on shelves for a hot minute and no one paid em no mind. They're gonna fly solely off of hype.

I had my 2013s on when I went to pick up my laser 4s Saturday and dude working in shiekh was like "yooo where'd you get those, they come out in May"
mean.gif

2013's were a disgrace to the original Chicago 1. Those were an easy pass. I'd pass on the 2015's if they were that bad too, but it looks like they will be far better.

Back
Top Bottom