Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
True but the #45 has significance and that gives the shoe a "story."

We all know his game was rusty and the Bulls got bopped by the Magic.

Never a fan of the 10s and these "45" 10s are no differ..lol
Yeah I understand, the only thing I like about the 10s is the list of MJs achievements on the bottom of the sole.  
45 was consider a jinx or bad luck to MJ...dude only had that number for 22 games then switched back to 23 without letting the NBA know. The bulls was fined $25k each game for wearing #23.
After switching back to #23, you already know what happened...
That weird but at the same time glad he returned to the #23, the NBA was stupid for fining him for wanting to return back to his old jersey.  I guess thats why Kobe didn't switch back to #8.

Im not a fan of the 10s but they are a better colorway than most.

Dont get how people who ***** about the 23s on the Vs love the 45s on the Xs

Last edited:
True but the #45 has significance and that gives the shoe a "story."

We all know his game was rusty and the Bulls got bopped by the Magic.

I'm not saying there is no significances to the "45"...but you stated it was good luck..which is not.
Jordan returned with the Chicago 10s so it does make sense for the #45 on the shoe..

Yeah I understand, the only thing I like about the 10s is the list of MJs achievements on the bottom of the sole.  

That weird but at the same time glad he returned to the #23, the NBA was stupid for fining him for wanting to return back to his old jersey.  I guess thats why Kobe didn't switch back to #8.

The bulls retired his jersey when he call it quits.. That's why NBA fined Chicago for switching mj jersey back to#23...the NBA was never notified of that change. Kobe didn't want 8 again because of his scandals lol

probably not going to even bother on these. the spots near me that get limited releases are a pain to cop at, and online will surely be worse
probably not going to even bother on these. the spots near me that get limited releases are a pain to cop at, and online will surely be worse
bribe a employee at the spot you frequent dude to secure a pair.

I'm not saying there is no significances to the "45"...but you stated it was good luck..which is not.
Jordan returned with the Chicago 10s so it does make sense for the #45 on the shoe..

That was spell correct. It was supposed to be good look. I like how the shoes look besides the numbering.

Its funny when people think of it as a given they'll drop anytime soon. We know how JB works. They like to dip into your wallet giving you subpar retros before giving you a perfect finalized piece.

we all wanted OG styling 1s, right?

They'll drop a Jumpman version, and by now we dont fall for it anymore. Then maybe a low, AJKO rendition, or both to fool you a few more times. Then they drop one last one in perfect styling to the original counterparts. We seen it with the Chicagos, UNCs, Black Toes, Blk/Wht and Breds.

-DMP
-Banned...which idk why is counted as a release seeing if you werent in the right state you werent getting anything
laugh.gif

-AJKO
-13 B/Reds
-15 OG lows
-15 OG AJKO???

Odds of us getting a remastered Bred 1 is slim. I think they'll butcher it a half dozen times before we get another spot on retro.

lol yup sounds about right. I think we will see another bred retro in NA Hi form within these next 2 years, seems like the pattern.
Rumor is Bred AJKOs will release august, since last time they didn't get the Nike tag on the tongue. 

I hope the next classic they retro is the White Cement just because the leather on the last release was atrocious. Tho I wont lie. I liked that it does crease.

the IV's are nice, i just hate the toe honestly. everything else is great

I agree but if you like your shoes a lil tight (like I do) then they look good on feet and that matters more imo.

I hope the next classic they retro is the White Cement just because the leather on the last release was atrocious. Tho I wont lie. I liked that it does crease.
I agree but if you like your shoes a lil tight (like I do) then they look good on feet and that matters more imo.
yea, the leather on the 2012 white cement IVs was cardboard. but i can't lie, i've worn my pair like 10x and they still look DS. almost no creasing.

yea, the leather on the 2012 white cement IVs was cardboard. but i can't lie, i've worn my pair like 10x and they still look DS. almost no creasing.
I felt the same way about the recent retro of the Grape V's. I sold them as soon as I got them in the mail lol. I want the white cement IV's real bad, but I keep hearing how awful the quality is so I think I may just wait until they re release.

Last edited:
Anybody used a bot to purchase shoes from NDC before? Thinking about grabbing one in preparation for this 2015 Chicago remaster release. 

People actually make a living gambling on the craps table. Roulette is buns tho, back to Chi 1's

Worn mine at least 100x and they are still in relatively good condition. 8.5/10 at worst
man I've deadass gone through like 4 pairs of wc4s since 2012...I wear those things at least one to two times a week. 

finally got 2 more SNKRS code over the weekend. 3 devices equipped for this release. Will only get 1 pair though.. hopefully the app will still be useful by the end of May. I can see Nike may be releasing the app to every one by then.

finally got 2 more SNKRS code over the weekend. 3 devices equipped for this release. Will only get 1 pair though.. hopefully the app will still be useful by the end of May. I can see Nike may be releasing the app to every one by then.
Is the app still only available for Iphone users?

Is the app still only available for Iphone users?

the app is currently only available to Apple products. It will soon release to Android users. It will be interesting to see if they will release to the general public when they release it to Android users, or will they let Android users get some use in before the mass public gets it. Rumor is that Android users will be able to hack the app and make the app as useless as going on NDC

the app is currently only available to Apple products. It will soon release to Android users. It will be interesting to see if they will release to the general public when they release it to Android users, or will they let Android users get some use in before the mass public gets it. Rumor is that Android users will be able to hack the app and make the app as useless as going on NDC
either way i have a code sitting and ready to be used if necessary once it hits android. 

Its just an app. After widespread distribution that app will be just as much of a joke as NDC unless a release is limited to a certain geographic area.

Yeah I'm quite aware of that, but the rumor I heard was that the reason why android users didn't get the chance to use the app yet was because they could hack the app easier than an apple would. But once it's available to general public, it'll be the same as NDC as we all predict it will be.

Back
Top Bottom