Nike Air Griffey Max II (Spring/Summer, 2011)

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

anyone remember these retros from 2003

i want to get the freshwaters but cant bring my self to pay retail for a Griffey shoe 

396427220.jpg

i copped these for $65.00 
from dr. jays right? me too
pimp.gif

dope colorway
where you see these for $65 on drjays??

i want to get the freshwaters but cant bring my self to pay retail for a Griffey shoe 

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

funny-reading-its-fundamental-poster.jpg

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

396427220.jpg

pimp.gif

dope colorway

funny-reading-its-fundamental-poster.jpg

Not going to quote the pic again, but does anyone have the style number to the "I'M THAT DUDE" AGM 2 T-shirt. Thanks

Not going to quote the pic again, but does anyone have the style number to the "I'M THAT DUDE" AGM 2 T-shirt. Thanks

wasnt planning on getting these but decided to just cause im a huge Griffey fan..

Not sure if anyone said this but on Griffeys pair of the cleated AGM 2 all the silver dots on the shoe were 3M to represent all the flashing camera lights when he played..so when they took pics with flash they all lit up

went with my normal size..planning on breaking these in

wasnt planning on getting these but decided to just cause im a huge Griffey fan..

Not sure if anyone said this but on Griffeys pair of the cleated AGM 2 all the silver dots on the shoe were 3M to represent all the flashing camera lights when he played..so when they took pics with flash they all lit up

went with my normal size..planning on breaking these in

Is it just me, or these shoes are not that comfortable? I wore them to school today for the first time and they feel very hard on the bottom like they are boots or something.. I got my normal size and they fit perfect and so forth, but they are not that comfortable to me.. They are kind of clunky too.. 

Is it just me, or these shoes are not that comfortable? I wore them to school today for the first time and they feel very hard on the bottom like they are boots or something.. I got my normal size and they fit perfect and so forth, but they are not that comfortable to me.. They are kind of clunky too.. 

^^ Retros aren't built for comfort. The comfort level will never resemble that of its predecessor.

^^ Retros aren't built for comfort. The comfort level will never resemble that of its predecessor.

These along with the Griffey 1's, Penny 2's etc have been great retros quality wise and staying true to the overall look. Cause we all know how Nike can change the shape or material of a shoe and completely ruin it. My only gripe, is the air Max unit on the heel. If they had the same size as the OG's, they would incredible. Overall another very good retro.

These along with the Griffey 1's, Penny 2's etc have been great retros quality wise and staying true to the overall look. Cause we all know how Nike can change the shape or material of a shoe and completely ruin it. My only gripe, is the air Max unit on the heel. If they had the same size as the OG's, they would incredible. Overall another very good retro.

NO carbon fiber was the deal breaker. Still a fan of the shoe but IMO its a bad replica. Its like a scratch on your new phone, other people might not notice it, but you know its there. Maybe if they hit the outlet i'll copp.

NO carbon fiber was the deal breaker. Still a fan of the shoe but IMO its a bad replica. Its like a scratch on your new phone, other people might not notice it, but you know its there. Maybe if they hit the outlet i'll copp.

Originally Posted by FDUB

We must have the same "type" foot.

Replace the insole with a thick "gel" joint -- Walmart or Target.  Did wonders on this end...

Back
Top Bottom