Nike Air Force 1 Returning to NikeiD

Whenever I receive mine I'm going to dye the Chenille Swoosh to Orange and paint the bottom of the shoe a little bit of orange as well.

And some Hi's smh. I might miss out again.
30lnvvs.jpg

ordered a 12.5 and a 13 cuz i wasnt sure how they would fit. For some reason supreme af1's in a 13 are way too big and i need a 12 and regular and premiums fit true. Wierd.

ordered a 12.5 and a 13 cuz i wasnt sure how they would fit. For some reason supreme af1's in a 13 are way too big and i need a 12 and regular and premiums fit true. Wierd.

Is the obsidian color option a dark blue, or more of a blue black? Ordered my light colored pair, and now looking to design a darker color pair.

Is the obsidian color option a dark blue, or more of a blue black? Ordered my light colored pair, and now looking to design a darker color pair.

If there's one thing I learn from Nike ID every time, it's some colorways are best left on the original models. I keep designing stuff but nothing dope enough to pull the trigger on. For this price, you could get the original for just a little bit more. The Gucci and/or Heineken colorways have been done to death in every model. I have Heiney's anyway so that's no fun anymore. I just wish they had a gumsole option. I pretty much have all the AF's I want, but them Courirs keep evading me and I'd just ID em given another chance. Shoulda just copped em years ago the first time AF's went on nikeid. Can't we get a Mercer-type studio in the Bay? Anyway, dope stuff, guys. Can't wait to see what y'all designs look like when y'all start receiving y'all orders.

If there's one thing I learn from Nike ID every time, it's some colorways are best left on the original models. I keep designing stuff but nothing dope enough to pull the trigger on. For this price, you could get the original for just a little bit more. The Gucci and/or Heineken colorways have been done to death in every model. I have Heiney's anyway so that's no fun anymore. I just wish they had a gumsole option. I pretty much have all the AF's I want, but them Courirs keep evading me and I'd just ID em given another chance. Shoulda just copped em years ago the first time AF's went on nikeid. Can't we get a Mercer-type studio in the Bay? Anyway, dope stuff, guys. Can't wait to see what y'all designs look like when y'all start receiving y'all orders.

can anyone vouch for quality on these??

the suede looks like it has some nap to it from what i can see in the pics on page 2

how about the leather? looks like crap in the pics

can anyone vouch for quality on these??

the suede looks like it has some nap to it from what i can see in the pics on page 2

how about the leather? looks like crap in the pics

also, can anyone vouch for the overall shape of them?? assuming the shape will be the same as the ones in the 350 pair run??

the most recent pair of forces i have are probably from around '05

also, can anyone vouch for the overall shape of them?? assuming the shape will be the same as the ones in the 350 pair run??

the most recent pair of forces i have are probably from around '05

if they made it a regular option that was always available, they'd have a hard time selling units at $200 a pop. 
unless kanye did a colorway that was able to be duplicated - then it's be a frenzy. 

if they made it a regular option that was always available, they'd have a hard time selling units at $200 a pop. 
unless kanye did a colorway that was able to be duplicated - then it's be a frenzy. 

Back
Top Bottom