Nike Air Force 1 Returning to NikeiD

2nvs2fk.jpg

THESE ARE MINE DETROIT TIGERS INSPIRED

as far as sizing goes on id's are they still half size down like regular af1s? i am usually get a 11 in af1s....but its been a while and nike seems to have been making shoes narrower nowadays so i am wondering if i should get a 11.5 now.

also, for those who have gotten af1 ids before, how is the quality?

as far as sizing goes on id's are they still half size down like regular af1s? i am usually get a 11 in af1s....but its been a while and nike seems to have been making shoes narrower nowadays so i am wondering if i should get a 11.5 now.

also, for those who have gotten af1 ids before, how is the quality?

if i had to buy.. it'd prob be these..

2uolvyb.png

clear soul of course..

inspired by..

nike-south-beach-lebron-8.jpg

if i had to buy.. it'd prob be these..

2uolvyb.png

clear soul of course..

inspired by..

nike-south-beach-lebron-8.jpg

Funny we all hav the same ideas loll. I made south beach highs and heinekens lmaooo. Copped both. Thinkin bout gettin another. It isn't every day u can get ids

Funny we all hav the same ideas loll. I made south beach highs and heinekens lmaooo. Copped both. Thinkin bout gettin another. It isn't every day u can get ids

the heiny is pretty dope!!! i've seen ppl do it before and added a star. i wonder where they got the star from...it's glued on there.

the heiny is pretty dope!!! i've seen ppl do it before and added a star. i wonder where they got the star from...it's glued on there.

Whenever I receive mine I'm going to dye the Chenille Swoosh to Orange and paint the bottom of the shoe a little bit of orange as well.

Back
Top Bottom