Nike Air Force 1 Returning to NikeiD

place my order and got confirmation 
pimp.gif

i thought i was gonna see that snake and croc skin option like in that video nikeid posted up on their fb.

i thought i was gonna see that snake and croc skin option like in that video nikeid posted up on their fb.

lol jus copped another pair and got confirm. i thought they'd be sold out by now.

shame they didnt hav better options.

lol jus copped another pair and got confirm. i thought they'd be sold out by now.

shame they didnt hav better options.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i thought they'd be sold out by now.

shame they didn't have better options.
Well for some reason alot of people are second guessing there-selves even though these were the same options as they had during the Xmas weekend. I'm happy with my two i ordered. I didn't want to go back and forth with my decision then finally decide to order and get a surprise when all pairs are sold-out.

As for the two year ago AF1 id's they had gum bottoms and patent leather options with plenty other colors to choose from.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i thought they'd be sold out by now.

shame they didn't have better options.
Well for some reason alot of people are second guessing there-selves even though these were the same options as they had during the Xmas weekend. I'm happy with my two i ordered. I didn't want to go back and forth with my decision then finally decide to order and get a surprise when all pairs are sold-out.

As for the two year ago AF1 id's they had gum bottoms and patent leather options with plenty other colors to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom