NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

So yeah, these will go on sale like the Pearl's.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.
Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif
This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out.  In fact, the majority of Jordans ended up on sale and/or in outlets. 

As for these shoes, they will sell better than the Pearls did because the Pearls were anti-climactic after the HOH release which a lot of people went out of their way to get, so when the exact same shoe came back the next year, it wasn't as hyped (not to mention they were overproduced).  But it wouldn't be shocking to see them hit the sales rack because of the color scheme combined with the high price tag.  They should have been produced in smaller numbers, that would have helped create a buzz. 

pearls sold very, very well tho.
people speak about the pearls like they sat. hell, they still selling for 200 in md for some reason.
ohwell.gif

Pearls sat forever. Our local HOH RTV'ed them. Hell, I got my pair for like $70 shipped to me. Then I flipped it. Couldn't see myself with the mayonnaise colored kicks.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

So yeah, these will go on sale like the Pearl's.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.
Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif
This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out.  In fact, the majority of Jordans ended up on sale and/or in outlets. 

As for these shoes, they will sell better than the Pearls did because the Pearls were anti-climactic after the HOH release which a lot of people went out of their way to get, so when the exact same shoe came back the next year, it wasn't as hyped (not to mention they were overproduced).  But it wouldn't be shocking to see them hit the sales rack because of the color scheme combined with the high price tag.  They should have been produced in smaller numbers, that would have helped create a buzz. 

people speak about the pearls like they sat. hell, they still selling for 200 in md for some reason.
ohwell.gif

Pearls sat forever. Our local HOH RTV'ed them. Hell, I got my pair for like $70 shipped to me. Then I flipped it. Couldn't see myself with the mayonnaise colored kicks.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

ohwell.gif

whatever u say coach. i know they sold well esp in the DMV/NY area.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

ohwell.gif

whatever u say coach. i know they sold well esp in the DMV/NY area.

I kind of wish these foams were a little more neon...like the neon on the Air Max 24 7's. But either way, I still like them.

I kind of wish these foams were a little more neon...like the neon on the Air Max 24 7's. But either way, I still like them.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

agreed man...

You have to wear these right tho....

I saw so many lime green shirts + these this weekend and most of the fits looked
sick.gif
 in a bad way...

I even saw one dude and his girl with them on... Shawty had on a damn lime green plaid shirt with them...
30t6p3b.gif

Cant do too much with them IMO....
roll.gif
 c/s this i saw a dude in the club with these on he had a tight lime green polo on an some black skinny jeans he just made the shoe look
sick.gif
 and his feet were mad big.

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

agreed man...

You have to wear these right tho....

I saw so many lime green shirts + these this weekend and most of the fits looked
sick.gif
 in a bad way...

I even saw one dude and his girl with them on... Shawty had on a damn lime green plaid shirt with them...
30t6p3b.gif

Cant do too much with them IMO....
roll.gif
 c/s this i saw a dude in the club with these on he had a tight lime green polo on an some black skinny jeans he just made the shoe look
sick.gif
 and his feet were mad big.

I would just wear a black or white shirt and some jeans with these. Trying to match the green just looks stupid.

I would just wear a black or white shirt and some jeans with these. Trying to match the green just looks stupid.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I'm going to try to match just for fun...I'll take some pics and let you guys have a flame field day...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I'm going to try to match just for fun...I'll take some pics and let you guys have a flame field day...
laugh.gif

these foams on a sunny day are going to break necks..to me the shoe is was executed almost perfect despite the numbers made..if this was a more limited cats would buy the hype and cop not to mention they released on a weekend where resellers over bought an extremely accessible entourage lbj..summit lakes and yanks.rice glass blue and china kobe..not mention the infamous pewter drops barely a week apart.

these foams on a sunny day are going to break necks..to me the shoe is was executed almost perfect despite the numbers made..if this was a more limited cats would buy the hype and cop not to mention they released on a weekend where resellers over bought an extremely accessible entourage lbj..summit lakes and yanks.rice glass blue and china kobe..not mention the infamous pewter drops barely a week apart.

most of the people who are saying they are selling well is either the people who bought them or resellers
grin.gif

most of the people who are saying they are selling well is either the people who bought them or resellers
grin.gif

These aren't gonna be sold out any time soon, but they are still some very nice kicks though. I'd purchase if I had some leftover money.

And for most of the time, the amount of buzz that a shoe has on NT does actually reflect how it would sell in the "outside world."

ohwell.gif

These aren't gonna be sold out any time soon, but they are still some very nice kicks though. I'd purchase if I had some leftover money.

And for most of the time, the amount of buzz that a shoe has on NT does actually reflect how it would sell in the "outside world."

ohwell.gif

I'm so glad these did not sell out. Hoping to grab them once they go on sale a bit. I'll double up probably as well.

I'm so glad these did not sell out. Hoping to grab them once they go on sale a bit. I'll double up probably as well.

Back
Top Bottom