NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

Originally Posted by edunpeal

most of the people who are saying they are selling well is either the people who bought them or resellers
grin.gif

or witnesses to actual instore purchases. there is a such thing as the real world

most of the people who are saying they are selling well is either the people who bought them or resellers
grin.gif

or witnesses to actual instore purchases. there is a such thing as the real world

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif

so how would you know if they are selling pretty well just by witnessing maybe a couple of people buy this, i doubt people actually hanged around stores to see how well they did
tired.gif

grin.gif

so how would you know if they are selling pretty well just by witnessing maybe a couple of people buy this, i doubt people actually hanged around stores to see how well they did
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Are Beautiful In Person... The Pictures Do Not Do Them No Justice Online...
THIS. I'm go glad I passed on those green J-Pac SBs & got these instead. simply GORGEOUS in person

Originally Posted by Rod301

These Are Beautiful In Person... The Pictures Do Not Do Them No Justice Online...
THIS. I'm go glad I passed on those green J-Pac SBs & got these instead. simply GORGEOUS in person

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

agreed man...

Real talk. I could never get down with the Cactus joints with them nasty #%$& rubber soles.
when the cactus joints are fresh they a nice pair of kicks... both are dope.. i 'll go with the electric also just because of the icey sole...

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

agreed man...

Real talk. I could never get down with the Cactus joints with them nasty #%$& rubber soles.
when the cactus joints are fresh they a nice pair of kicks... both are dope.. i 'll go with the electric also just because of the icey sole...

grin.gif

tired.gif

my footaction got 140 pairs. sold 100 pairs by 3pm on saturday. 4 people came in asking for them saying stuff like "please tell me you can help me" while i was exchanging some kicks.
.... walks around the mall and it looks like ghostbusters around there with all the slimer outfits.
.... drives around bmore and sees chicks AND dudes rocking these
.... reads posts of people saying the same thing im saying then reads your post and says... clueless.

im not hyping the shoe at all. im just stating what i saw.

grin.gif

tired.gif

my footaction got 140 pairs. sold 100 pairs by 3pm on saturday. 4 people came in asking for them saying stuff like "please tell me you can help me" while i was exchanging some kicks.
.... walks around the mall and it looks like ghostbusters around there with all the slimer outfits.
.... reads posts of people saying the same thing im saying then reads your post and says... clueless.

bigj505 wrote:

edunpeal wrote:

grin.gif

tired.gif

BigJ....Why are you even arguing the point, bro?
When I gots to call around to Footlockers, Footactions & Downtown Locker Rooms in the area just so's my girl could buy my pair.....which I ended up finally finding in desolate @#$% Owings Mills Mall. And this was done Sunday....just one day after release?

They may be sitting in YOUR hood.....But these babies are indeed moving in the DMV.

bigj505 wrote:

edunpeal wrote:

grin.gif

tired.gif

BigJ....Why are you even arguing the point, bro?
When I gots to call around to Footlockers, Footactions & Downtown Locker Rooms in the area just so's my girl could buy my pair.....which I ended up finally finding in desolate @#$% Owings Mills Mall. And this was done Sunday....just one day after release?

They may be sitting in YOUR hood.....But these babies are indeed moving in the DMV.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

agreed man...

cmon man

but i will be picking up the electrics when i get a good price

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

agreed man...

cmon man

but i will be picking up the electrics when i get a good price

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

agreed man...

Its all about personal preference. I'm tired of iced soles, they're very limiting as far as longevity. The cactus are obviously more subtle than these. Some people like shoes that "pop" or have loud colors. I usually prefer the more subtle colorways. If anyone thinks these electric greens are better looking than the cactus, that's cool, if u think vice versa, that's cool to.

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

^^ big ballin bro..

agreed man...

Its all about personal preference. I'm tired of iced soles, they're very limiting as far as longevity. The cactus are obviously more subtle than these. Some people like shoes that "pop" or have loud colors. I usually prefer the more subtle colorways. If anyone thinks these electric greens are better looking than the cactus, that's cool, if u think vice versa, that's cool to.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

So yeah, these will go on sale like the Pearl's.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.
Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif
This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out. 

BTW...This statement..........

WRONG!!!

99' Black/Cements 4s & White/Cement 4s sold out immediately. I don't even remember seeing them on store shelves the way the sold out so fast.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

So yeah, these will go on sale like the Pearl's.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.
Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif
This is just false.  If by "Back in the day before Niketalk" you are referring to pre-2001, no Jordans sold out within hours and no one ever camped out. 

BTW...This statement..........

WRONG!!!

99' Black/Cements 4s & White/Cement 4s sold out immediately. I don't even remember seeing them on store shelves the way the sold out so fast.

Just ordered mine today with no taxes and free shipping....prob could have waited to get these at a discount but I always have bad luck with that

Just ordered mine today with no taxes and free shipping....prob could have waited to get these at a discount but I always have bad luck with that

Back
Top Bottom