NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE PRO - ELECTRIC GREEN (MARCH 2011)

I have a feeling these will drop in price at some point. I'd pick them up if they fell to $160 like the cough drops did. could be wrong, but either way I don't really care if I miss out on them. Pewters in a couple of weeks.
pimp.gif

I have a feeling these will drop in price at some point. I'd pick them up if they fell to $160 like the cough drops did. could be wrong, but either way I don't really care if I miss out on them. Pewters in a couple of weeks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by youngcurse

these are really selling, i went to sport zone and 6 people were buying them.what made me laugh was that this old head dude in his 50's copped them. I think imma copp them and wear them with an old DDTP shirt.
^^Haha damn man I haven't heard those letters in a minute Dis Dat and All That!!..My step father's uncle ran that shop Ima go check the closet to see what I can pull out!

Lol Wow, I remember that like it was yesterday. I had like thirty DDTP, RP55, Madness, Squash All Beefs, and Solbiato shirts lol I think I still have them around somewhere...

Anyways, KSteey's pics got me checking these out in FTL. Couldn't pull the trigger though...

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by youngcurse

these are really selling, i went to sport zone and 6 people were buying them.what made me laugh was that this old head dude in his 50's copped them. I think imma copp them and wear them with an old DDTP shirt.
^^Haha damn man I haven't heard those letters in a minute Dis Dat and All That!!..My step father's uncle ran that shop Ima go check the closet to see what I can pull out!

Lol Wow, I remember that like it was yesterday. I had like thirty DDTP, RP55, Madness, Squash All Beefs, and Solbiato shirts lol I think I still have them around somewhere...

Anyways, KSteey's pics got me checking these out in FTL. Couldn't pull the trigger though...

Lol, called it.

The views expressed on niketalk do not reflect the general public...

Got my pair. Those retro blues in july will be a problem too.

Lol, called it.

The views expressed on niketalk do not reflect the general public...

Got my pair. Those retro blues in july will be a problem too.

I said I wasn't going to get these...

But after seeing them all weekend...

I'm going to go cop a pair when I get off today...

Between these the pewters the royal blues and the air max 2011 I just copped thats about $800 worth shoes since feb 12th
30t6p3b.gif

I need to slow down....

I said I wasn't going to get these...

But after seeing them all weekend...

I'm going to go cop a pair when I get off today...

Between these the pewters the royal blues and the air max 2011 I just copped thats about $800 worth shoes since feb 12th
30t6p3b.gif

I need to slow down....

i def need these but dont wanna get burned like i did on the pearls.. copped on RD jus to see them still on shelves today : {

i def need these but dont wanna get burned like i did on the pearls.. copped on RD jus to see them still on shelves today : {

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

So yeah, these will go on sale like the Pearl's.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.

I keep seeing dudes saying people are buying them, but this thread hasn't exploded and barely any pics are being posted.

Still not a fan of this granny smith skittle color. I was thinking pics and seeing them in person would change my opinion, but meh.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Please realize the WORLD does not REVOLVE around NIKETALK. Back in the day when Jordan's and other sneakers would get soldout in hours of release with no posted release date or news, Niketalk wasn't around. Step outside your house and experience the world.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

^^ big ballin bro..

but I gotta question for yall which is better?

These or Cactus green foams?

Yeah I'm done for at least 2-3 months...

After I cop these today...

IMO Electric Greens>>>>> Cactus Greens and its not even a question...

Back
Top Bottom