Nike Air Foamposite One "Polarized Pink" Release 11/21/2012

SMH.
Dudes really bout to start rocking pink?
This is where is crosses the line. Foams are cool. But nah son. Just nah.
Leave these to the females or collection purposes.
You gon look like a fool rocking pink shoes. Idc how you rock them.

True, we should all do exclusively uber-manly things, like use Winnie the Pooh avys.

This thread is hilarious. Why do ya'll care how people dress. If somebody wants to rock all pink everything so what.

Because most of the people in this thread are still kids and very insecure - more concerned with how other people see them than with how they see themselves.

If you like 'em, buy them and rock them. If you don't, don't. It really couldn't be any simpler.

True, we should all do exclusively uber-manly things, like use Winnie the Pooh avys.
Because most of the people in this thread are still kids and very insecure - more concerned with how other people see them than with how they see themselves.
If you like 'em, buy them and rock them. If you don't, don't. It really couldn't be any simpler.
Preach!

Been rocking pink Since Cam stepped it up in 2003- havent looked back since... Used to hear all pink is nice on you, Guess because I always had more heat than anyone in my high school ... Copped every womens release ... I dont like the fact that Swagless cats are allowed to rock it now- Like the ***** acceptable

Been rocking pink Since Cam stepped it up in 2003- havent looked back since... Used to hear all pink is nice on you, Guess because I always had more heat than anyone in my high school ... Copped every womens release ... I dont like the fact that Swagless cats are allowed to rock it now- Like the ***** acceptable

:smh: :smh: Jesus, a multi-hit SMH performance in like 4 sentences.. Marco Scutaro style. Quite efficient.

I don't like how anybody can rock anything nowadays. How about that?

In my day, 90% of the kids I see rocking any kind of heat, be it kicks, gear, or jewelry would have gotten the, "Yo, you got the time?" with the quickness.

Dude who uses the term "swag" trying to police who should be allowed to rock? I guess we've seen it all now! And, dude freely admitting that Mr. Giles post-2000 was a major fashion influence on him.

No wonder we can't compete with India or China anymore - look at our youth!!

Last edited:
foams are getting played out like  "arnold on that what you talking about willis" *Biggie voice* and its pissing me off. one of my alll time fave shoes.

I support any cause to fight cancer but now nike is overkilling them. their putting out CW's for every color on the gay pride flag -pause- No frank ocean. 

Last edited:
Been rocking pink since high school and im 27 now, just wore my "womans" black and pink retro XIV's yesterday... So these will fit right in.. Now are they limited or whats the deal, so I can start my search...

Been rocking pink since high school and im 27 now, just wore my "womans" black and pink retro XIV's yesterday... So these will fit right in.. Now are they limited or whats the deal, so I can start my search...

............I will try to cop these as well....

Yeah, for a min woman had a few sick colorways... My purple, grey, and white X's are one of my most underrated kicks I have...
2z59pci.jpg

now this is something i can and do wear

its not all pink or purple

in fact if the pink foam was a light purple its a good chanced i would get a pair

Hmmm still trying to decide if I want my homie in Japan to grab me them now or not...Don't wanna deal with all the new foam hypes on black friday :smh:

^ If you want them I would have my people get them for you. If I had that opportunity to do that I know I would.

the color of these in those marc gasol pix look SICK.

REALLY hope i can catch these on sale.

I'm not sure why anyone would hate on another's shoe or color preferences unless they were insecure about their own style (or masculinity). Nearly all of Kanye's shoes have had pink and they are the most coveted shoes in the game. If you have confidence you can rock any color you want, if you like it rock it! I don't like the color brown on clothing or shoes but other cats love it and more power to them. The last thing we need is everyone liking every color, dressing the same, trying to cop the same releases.

The important thing to remember with any bright colors is a little goes along way. If you are matching bright colored shoes, to a bright shirt, with a bright hat, and wristbands, and watch, and belt, you are probably over saturated with color, but if thats how YOU like to dress and that's your true style, then keep doing you playa.

Back
Top Bottom